Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Battlefield
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Battlefield » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Hey. I got the Dark Injection mod, and of course, the parts turn up invisible. I searched some of the pages to see if I could find solutions to others problems, but after a few pages I got lazy... So I got it, and there was my problem. I tried the SPORE update 5.1 to see if the problem was that the game itself wasn't compatible with it. I got it, but it still wouldn't show. :cry: So, I do not know how I am going to fix this problem, I want to say that may be the Dark Injection mod I got only came with the 2012_DarkInjection_v.7.0.1.PACKAGE Did I perhaps get the wrong download? Is it a fake? WHAT SHOULD I DO??? As I have DialUp, it'd be nice if I could fix it by maybe messing with a few files, gettin a few small things off the internet (20mb downloads here take like 2 hours) but if I need to I can/will get something bigger next time I go to my grams or the church and I will stick it on a flash drive. HELP ME PLEASE! :shock:
Geez man, where did you download that file from?

The current file is 7.0.5

goto http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods

it requires 2 files to work.
please tell me where you downloaded that, and be sure to actually read the page.
Well I believe I got it off moddb.com, and yes i read the page, some guy was saying that it was his mod and that the guy stole it from him? I couldnt have cared less at the moment, I just wanted to get the mod lol. and yeah, I'll be sure to download the arena file sometime soon, and as for the injection mod itself, I have yet to see how big it is.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 pm

that was me saying it was stolen for THAT same reason. a user came here and said he made a moddb, and i asked him to remove it. he never retured after the post

Battlefield
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Battlefield » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Well hey! Isn't that weird! LOL but seriously, back to business. I got both downloads, the DarkInjection7.0.1 and Arena_RDX9 but now, even when its in the data folder with the rest of the package files, it's like its not even there, its not making a difference. :?

Battlefield
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Battlefield » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Well hey! Isn't that weird! LOL but seriously, back to business. I got both downloads, the DarkInjection7.0.5 and Arena_RDX9 but now, even when its in the data folder with the rest of the package files, it's like its not even there, its not making a difference. :?

Battlefield
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Battlefield » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Sorry, I meant 7.0.5 in those last posts, sorry if its a little spammy.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Well hey! Isn't that weird! LOL but seriously, back to business. I got both downloads, the DarkInjection7.0.5 and Arena_RDX9 but now, even when its in the data folder with the rest of the package files, it's like its not even there, its not making a difference. :?

you need GA to run the mod? did you read that?

Doctor_Who
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby Doctor_Who » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 pm

ok, just installed the mod today. but the textures are all messed up when i am editing. i have the latest version, and i have looked through places for a fix for it but i cant find one. Can anyone possibly help me?

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby CamBen » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

ok, just installed the mod today. but the textures are all messed up when i am editing. i have the latest version, and i have looked through places for a fix for it but i cant find one. Can anyone possibly help me?
pictures please
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Doctor_Who

Unread postby Doctor_Who » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Well, i cant really take screenshots now. I don't have access to my computer at the moment. I am using another internet accessing device at the moment. but I can explain it in fairly good detail
ok, all the DS parts added can only be a single color, the detail color. now, some parts in the editing pick parts section appear as either green, purple, blue, red and they also appear that way on the creature until i go and complete the creature cause in-game it is perfectly fine. now i am hearing about this other.package file cause that wasn't on this site when i downloaded it.

Schwarznebel
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Schwarznebel » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 am

That is normal. The textures in the editor show up very colorful now and ALL DS part-textures are broken. At least they do color though! (You also can use that to your advantage. I made some nice monsters with it 83) These guys here are working on it right now. Skip a few sites backwards and look at the pictures. They need to add all texturing themselves. Maybe the next version will include textured DS parts? At least you need to be patient. Your version seems to work right.

HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby HelmoChipChop » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Here's Darkspore's enemy variant, Sabre Mantis:

Big thing here is the Bowdown Limb, edited to have coat paint.

Also the SpyroPlastic Limb, as seen on our friend, Char here:

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 am

Here's Darkspore's enemy variant, Sabre Mantis:

Big thing here is the Bowdown Limb, edited to have coat paint.

Also the SpyroPlastic Limb, as seen on our friend, Char here:

PLEEASE! Just release what you have right now! I'd rather have a small update every 2 or so days than 1 GIGANTIC Update every year or month or whatever!
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 am

Davo, The mod actually CAN run largely fine without GA. I tried it. But...it really needs a camera centering fix. The parts work just fine, but you need a separate ForceSave, like the one attached to this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 am

Interesting...

Bluearga
First Class
First Class

Unread postby Bluearga » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 am

PLEEASE! Just release what you have right now! I'd rather have a small update every 2 or so days than 1 GIGANTIC Update every year or month or whatever!
I prefer to wait for the full mod :)

Davo, you're planning to add new abilities beyond those three, which are currently in? You working with the DI, or waiting for the boys, who improves the texture?

Airglider6

Unread postby Airglider6 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I have this and platinum spore installed and i can't seem to advance to the creature stage. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby TheCluckingDuck » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Davo, The mod actually CAN run largely fine without GA. I tried it. But...it really needs a camera centering fix. The parts work just fine, but you need a separate ForceSave, like the one attached to this post.
*cries in joy* THANK YOU!!!
sandwich kingdom

GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postby GBAura » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 pm

I have this and platinum spore installed and i can't seem to advance to the creature stage. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?
I think Platinum Spore had something to with it, sometimes putting multiple mods in one place and screw up the coding since they are both programmed differently and cause an odd effect to the game, though I won't say it's permanent. I think you should add the "Z" mark to the start of the file, so the game can read the mod last.

Case and point:

Z_DarkInjection Version
Z_ArenasRDX9

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby TheCluckingDuck » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Ooof. It doesn't actually work well, it just recolors the CoreSpore parts and replaces only a few PNGs along with it. :cry:
sandwich kingdom

r1cko
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby r1cko » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 am

Do i need force save for this? If i do, please tell me how to force save.

Return to “Modding”