Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
KhaTTar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by KhaTTar »

Sad. Well, hope you will fix it.
I'm sorry for my tactless! Thank you very match for this great work!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

KhaTTar wrote:Sad. Well, hope you will fix it.
I'm sorry for my tactless! Thank you very match for this great work!

they look hollow or invisible only in the editor, but in game they are perfectly fine!
KhaTTar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by KhaTTar »

Davo wrote:they look hollow or invisible only in the editor, but in game they are perfectly fine!
Ou... realy?..
Thx again.
Dragonessa007
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Dragonessa007 »

Ok Davo, I put all the necessary files into GA and I get the Darkspore Parts plus retextured Spore parts which is pretty cool. I tried putting the same files into regular Spore to test that out and it didn't work. So for me it seems to only work in GA. Is that how its supposed to be or is there a way I can get the Dark Injection to work in regular Spore as well?

Also now that the files are in GA I've come across a couple of errors.

1. No animation! The creature I am creating does not move when I add parts or test-drive it
2. No unlimited complexity. I was hoping that the Dark Injection would come with Unlimited Complexity pre-installed but that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't get unlimited vertebrae but I seem to be able to put on loads of detail objects and things like that. Is that normal?
Dragons Rule! :D
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

yes, DI does not work for core spore.

some users had this problem, but i think it is because of improper game patching, did you read the part on how this game is correctly patched and installed?

the vertebra isnt unlimited, but the amount of detail you can put on it is
Dragonessa007
Hatchling
Hatchling

Davo, both my Spore and GA games are patched.
My GA version is: 1.00.2861
My Spore version is: 4.00.0000.2756

I have tried patching both just in case I did screw up somehow and I get a popup saying that the patches cannot be installed on my version of Spore or GA and that i have to reinstall. What's going on here?
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Dragonessa007 wrote:Davo, both my Spore and GA games are patched.
My GA version is: 1.00.2861
My Spore version is: 4.00.0000.2756

I have tried patching both just in case I did screw up somehow and I get a popup saying that the patches cannot be installed on my version of Spore or GA and that i have to reinstall. What's going on here?
Is the version of Spore and Galactic Adventures you got is pirated or official? If you want to run Dark Injection correctly, you need to download Patch 5 (5.1 is more recommended but the Bot Parts Patch 6 fixes most of the annoyances with Patch 5 like the No Core Spore bug).
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

Unread post by bjpiers »

I have a bit of a question and a few problems:

First the problems:

I do not have the SPORE_EP1 folder... All I have is a SPORE_BP1 folder. I think it contains the same things but when I attempt to install the mod using that folder, nothing happens when I launch Spore. I also happen to have the Origin version of Galactic Adventures.I tried the data version of that which is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data
But when I tried installing the mod through that folder, it didn't work either.

Now the question:

How can I open the Dark Injection .package file? I want to remove the BP2_Data.package. Please do not bother asking why I want to remove that package, it's a very long story and I don't feel like writing. Let's just say that I refuse to use DI mod when it's in there. I will not explain why, like I said, it's a LONG story.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :D
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

make sure you are launching the game from that folder then, and no, i cannot remove the files you need.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

bjpiers wrote:I have a bit of a question and a few problems:

First the problems:

I do not have the SPORE_EP1 folder... All I have is a SPORE_BP1 folder. I think it contains the same things but when I attempt to install the mod using that folder, nothing happens when I launch Spore. I also happen to have the Origin version of Galactic Adventures.I tried the data version of that which is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data
But when I tried installing the mod through that folder, it didn't work either.

Now the question:

How can I open the Dark Injection .package file? I want to remove the BP2_Data.package. Please do not bother asking why I want to remove that package, it's a very long story and I don't feel like writing. Let's just say that I refuse to use DI mod when it's in there. I will not explain why, like I said, it's a LONG story.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :D
Bjpiers, I'll help you with this somewhat, I don't use Origin to be honest but I'll explain a few things to you.

The EP_1 folder contains data for Galactic Adventures, which is the place where you need to get DI running. Once you're in that folder, go to the data folder, and put in the RDX9 and Dark Injection file (Textures is optional but not necessary).

BP2 is actually a folder for official add-ons that Maxis made for the game, which included C & C and Bot Parts (to my knowledge, the BP is short for Booster Pack, makes sense). However, DI does contain the data for C & C and Bot Parts, but keep in mind it doesn't really emulate the codes for the official parts (it's like pirating, you don't have the official thing and can use it and emulate the parts, however, DI isn't illegal unless you sell it). Try downloading a creature from Sporepedia with C & C or Bot Parts and you'll see what I mean, since you can't load the creature in the editor nor see it in-game.

I think you may want to search for the folders until you find a file which has EP_1 on it, this may indicate the folder where you need to put in DI. If you did this correctly, the intro for the game when you boot it up will be different, as it shows the Darkspore intro.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Dragonessa007
Hatchling
Hatchling

My version of SPORE is an official download, from Amazon.com
My version of Galactic Adventures is admittedly, pirated because I am not willing to shell out the $29 for it. Would GA being pirated affect the Dark Injection mod?
Stuart98
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Stuart98 »

Yes.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Dragonessa007 wrote:My version of SPORE is an official download, from Amazon.com
My version of Galactic Adventures is admittedly, pirated because I am not willing to shell out the $29 for it. Would GA being pirated affect the Dark Injection mod?

yeah well the mods dont work with the pirated version, as many users have this problem, its one i cant fix.

and watch what you say, i feel the EA devs lurk sometimes around here.
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

Unread post by bjpiers »

GBAura wrote:Bjpiers, I'll help you with this somewhat, I don't use Origin to be honest but I'll explain a few things to you.

The EP_1 folder contains data for Galactic Adventures, which is the place where you need to get DI running. Once you're in that folder, go to the data folder, and put in the RDX9 and Dark Injection file (Textures is optional but not necessary).

BP2 is actually a folder for official add-ons that Maxis made for the game, which included C & C and Bot Parts (to my knowledge, the BP is short for Booster Pack, makes sense). However, DI does contain the data for C & C and Bot Parts, but keep in mind it doesn't really emulate the codes for the official parts (it's like pirating, you don't have the official thing and can use it and emulate the parts, however, DI isn't illegal unless you sell it). Try downloading a creature from Sporepedia with C & C or Bot Parts and you'll see what I mean, since you can't load the creature in the editor nor see it in-game.

I think you may want to search for the folders until you find a file which has EP_1 on it, this may indicate the folder where you need to put in DI. If you did this correctly, the intro for the game when you boot it up will be different, as it shows the Darkspore intro.
I've searched EVERYWHERE. I've checked every possible Spore folder I have and not a single one of them is the EP1. Even if I do a huge PC search, it does not find the folder.

Also the bot parts are not the only thing I don't want, I also dislike the unlimited complexity thing because that can be game breaking if you attempt to save a super complex creation. If you want I'll explain why I don't want the bot parts but it might be like 3 paragraphs long... :shock:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

well sounds like you do not have GA and you need GA to run the mod.
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

Unread post by bjpiers »

I do have GA. Legit version too.

If you need proof I'll give you my sporepage link.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

I've searched EVERYWHERE. I've checked every possible Spore folder I have and not a single one of them is the EP1. Even if I do a huge PC search, it does not find the folder.

Also the bot parts are not the only thing I don't want, I also dislike the unlimited complexity thing because that can be game breaking if you attempt to save a super complex creation. If you want I'll explain why I don't want the bot parts but it might be like 3 paragraphs long... :shock:
Hmm, this could mean that GA wasn't installed correctly. Have you tried searching the Data file by itself? This might show you where you need to put the files in.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

bjpiers wrote:I do have GA. Legit version too.

what is the target path in which you launch spore GA?
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

Unread post by bjpiers »

Davo wrote:
bjpiers wrote:I do have GA. Legit version too.

what is the target path in which you launch spore GA?
What do you mean? If you mean how I launch it then it's through the GA icon. I also have a Steam shortcut (as in a non-steam game in my library) that I can use as well if I want.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Davo wrote:
Dragonessa007 wrote:My version of SPORE is an official download, from Amazon.com

yeah well the mods dont work with the pirated version, as many users have this problem, its one i cant fix.

and watch what you say, i feel the EA devs lurk sometimes around here.
And I think some people in this forum might rat you out. :lol:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and davo, congrats on your 1000'th post. Also, when will 7.0.2 come out?

Return to “Modding”