Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
manicmoose
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v5.01 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by manicmoose »

DarkOverlord777 wrote:i think this part would be epic with a hydro pulse kind of attack(for those of you who've never played pokemon,its an attack that shoots a powerful beam of water)or an attack that sends a huge wave hurtling toward the foe.
I dont think Davo can add new effects into to spore, only reuse effects that are already there. But maybe its possible to add effects from darkspore? I dont know, but i doubt its possible to add completely new effects.

JSpinoraptorex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JSpinoraptorex »

I'd say the weapons should have the same attacks as they have in Darkspore, and the feet, should all have at least a speed of 1.

Heres how I see it:

Bio foot speed: 2-Maximum
Necro foot speed: 2-4
Plasma foot speed: 1-Maximum
Cyber foot speed: 3-5
Quantum foot speed: These should all have high speeds, due to Quantums having teleportation powers. (at least 4)

And by the way, if you simply take out the DI mod files, shouldn't everything go back to what it was?

Mods I have:

Better Spore

Baby kidnap

eyes on everything

DavosBP2_Data
Dino man155
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Dino man155 »

Davo,i have an idea,while YOU may refuse to host Arenas_RDX9.package,i would gladly put it up on FileBeam.com and put up the link here,IF that's ok with YOU

EDIT: Spelling correction
DarkOverlord777
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DarkOverlord777 »

manicmoose wrote:
DarkOverlord777 wrote:i think this part would be epic with a hydro pulse kind of attack(for those of you who've never played pokemon,its an attack that shoots a powerful beam of water)or an attack that sends a huge wave hurtling toward the foe.
I dont think Davo can add new effects into to spore, only reuse effects that are already there. But maybe its possible to add effects from darkspore? I dont know, but i doubt its possible to add completely new effects.
yea,your right.but if its possible to use the effects in the adventure editor,the "Water Blast Once" effect could turn out quite nicely as a hydro pulse.
and this blaster part would look good sending out a smaller version of the evil portal effect at an opponent.Am i right?or am i right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
pwurman
Creature
Creature

Unread post by pwurman »

DarkOverlord does have some pretty good ideas... And ways to get them to work.
JSpinoraptorex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JSpinoraptorex »

Yah, but i'd prefer having the actual Darkspore attacks, for authenticity's sake. (Me and my buddies try to replicate the Heroes from Darkspore into Spore)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

JSpinoraptorex wrote:Yah, but i'd prefer having the actual Darkspore attacks, for authenticity's sake. (Me and my buddies try to replicate the Heroes from Darkspore into Spore)
i dont know the attacks, and cannot find their abilities or effects.
DarkOverlord777 wrote:
manicmoose wrote:
yea,your right.but if its possible to use the effects in the adventure editor,the "Water Blast Once" effect could turn out quite nicely as a hydro pulse.
and this blaster part would look good sending out a smaller version of the evil portal effect at an opponent.Am i right?or am i right?
i can use the GA effects, but i cannot scale them down any, unfortunatly.
Dino man155 wrote:Davo,i have an idea,while YOU may refuse to host Arenas_RDX9.package,i would gladly put it up on FileBeam.com and put up the link here,IF that's ok with YOU

sure i will. but i dont want such a download linked to my IP or anything.
JSpinoraptorex wrote:I'd say the weapons should have the same attacks as they have in Darkspore, and the feet, should all have at least a speed of 1.

Heres how I see it:

Bio foot speed: 2-Maximum
Necro foot speed: 2-4
Plasma foot speed: 1-Maximum
Cyber foot speed: 3-5
Quantum foot speed: These should all have high speeds, due to Quantums having teleportation powers. (at least 4)

And by the way, if you simply take out the DI mod files, shouldn't everything go back to what it was?

Mods I have:

Better Spore

Baby kidnap

eyes on everything

DavosBP2_Data
pics for the parts would be nice, i dont know what a necro is.
and no, removing this mod doesnt repair spore like traditional mods. this mod injects your files, kinda like a virus.

manicmoose wrote:

no chance of getting DS effects so far. and i cannot make new ones.
quadrible wrote:Every time I try to download them I just get, "Windows cannot open this file"
Any chance anyone knows how to get windows to recognize the file type?
just put that file in the galactic adventures folder, no need to open it.
drovix wrote:yes ive tried it since i logged in what should i do now? :?: should i give up
goto the main post, the download is there.
pwurman wrote:
DarkOverlord777 wrote:I think it would be neat if this weapon had an ability that,like,shoots out a barrage of different sized rocks or balls of plasma.
I agree. And it would be awesomer if the bullets were small because giant balls of plasma the size of your creature that come from a gun that is a tenth of the size of your creature is unrealistic.

The different versions of those weapons simply have different stats.

Oh and Davo, is it possible to label areas of parts certain colors? Like, for instance, on the weapon that DarkOverlord posted, the white details and the black details are labeled "black" and "white" so that they appear black and white after the creation is painted? Because that would fix a lot of problems that people have with paint. I think.

I'm not sure how you actually do that, but it seems like you'd use labels...

no its not possible.
DarkOverlord777
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DarkOverlord777 »

hmmm......so you cant change the scale of the ga effects.....hmm.....can you adjust the angle?cause the water blast once effect,if angled right,could be the perfect hydro pulse....just saying.... :mrgreen:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Michael042296
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Michael042296 »

Dino man155 wrote:Davo,i have an idea,while YOU may refuse to host Arenas_RDX9.package,i would gladly put it up on FileBeam.com and put up the link here,IF that's ok with YOU

Just so you are aware. Doing this is most definitely illegal.
Sgt. Lz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sgt. Lz »

Thus far, the space skybox given to the Animal creature viewer, the lack of organization and stats in the parts and the original textures (Creepy and Cute and Bot Parts included) being replaced.

Hope you can get around working on those soon.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

whats wrong with the space view on the creature card lol?
Sgt. Lz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sgt. Lz »

I dunno, it kind of bugs me.
Maybe using SporeMaster on Arenas_[whatever].package and deleting whatever the skybox file is fixes it.

EDIT:
Yeah...It's inside DarkInjection.
And I have no idea of which of all these mods is the skybox mod.
Help please.
[Edits 2 and 3 redacted]

EDIT4:
LOL NOPE NEVERMIND
Already worked out the skybox.
Wingetom
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Wingetom »

Um, the stretchable bones are supposed to be invisible right? If they should be invisible, then I have a problem, they are very visible to me. It's like an overreacting 'I can see the outline', what I mean is huge grey cylinder piercing my creature's skull visible. What is wrong with it?

btw, I'm no noob and I'm good with computers, and I have tried everything but tamper with the programming of the mod due to a paranoia that I'll mess up the mod
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

When Dark injection is active, CellpartsXtended is useless. :(
Sgt. Lz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sgt. Lz »

Wingetom wrote:Um, the stretchable bones are supposed to be invisible right? If they should be invisible, then I have a problem, they are very visible to me. It's like an overreacting 'I can see the outline', what I mean is huge grey cylinder piercing my creature's skull visible. What is wrong with it?

btw, I'm no noob and I'm good with computers, and I have tried everything but tamper with the programming of the mod due to a paranoia that I'll mess up the mod

Did you mean you're NOT good with computers? :roll:
Yes, they're supposed to be visible.
No, I doubt you'd be able to tamper the code to make them invisible.
Yes, I know you're actually not good with computers.
Anyone with a brain would know you can just back up before tampering about with the mod and you have no problem. :lol:
Wingetom
Hatchling
Hatchling

I am good with computers, I'm just usually on it when its late at night and my common sense is impaired. that is when I could mess it up. BTW, I was just confused because I saw a comment earlier on saying that it should be invisible in the viewer, and I am very gullible. one last thing, I said I'm good not great like a modder, I haven't learned programming yet.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

so do you mod spore? have you modded spore?
just curious.

some have said those limbs are invisible. some say no they arent. it IS possible to make any part invisible with mods, and that doesnt mean one is available.
Wingetom
Hatchling
Hatchling

yes, I mod spore, zt2, zt1, and Minecraft. I love adding new things to older games.
Sgt. Lz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sgt. Lz »

Zoo Tycoon 1 and Zoo Tycoon 2.
Good games.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”