Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
sporrior 01
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v5.0 How to get Darkspore parts into Spo

Unread post by sporrior 01 »

pwurman wrote:I thought GA was only required for sharing... Is it required for everything now or something?
yup. most mods only work on ga, with exceptions such as betterspore and orbit spore. from my experience, at least. :lol:

ImageSAMMICH!!!
Zevroid
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Zevroid »

Davo wrote:
Zevroid wrote:I'll see if I can find all of the parts I'm talking about, but I can tell you that Heycorn, Jellybutton, Nurple, and whatever the last thing in the first row of detail parts is called are missing the arrows....Actually, I'll take a picture later to show you what I mean.
EDIT: I put all the parts I'm talking about onto a single creature and took four pictures from different angles to show you the parts.
Those parts are all the ones that are missing the arrows.

half of the parts in your picture are already streched beyond their defaults. in my mod the parts do have arrows as usual.
for them to not has to be something on your end. i just checked and ill snapshot a pic if you need proof.
are you using other mods as well?
No, I only used Dark Injection.They don't have the arrows but I can turn the wheel on the mouse to make them grow just fine. If it is something on my computer, I don't know what it could be.....
EDIT: I'll put Dark injection back in, see if that changes anything.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

im not sure either, but it is something on your end for sure.

i have always stated that i use the latest expansions and patches to make my mods. so i suggest the same to others.
Danmeister1000
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Danmeister1000 »

Davo, could you fix the glitch where the energy-using combat and social captain(warrior and bard) parts can't be used?

EDIT: Remember when I said I got those sinking squares for the Darkspore parts? I've replicated that by going into the captain outfitter once, and then all of the Darkspore parts that have sinking squares got them. And it stays like that until you exit the current GA session.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Danmeister1000 wrote:Davo, could you fix the glitch where the energy-using combat and social captain(warrior and bard) parts can't be used?
how is that a glitch? the point is to allow as many spore parts into the editor at once. those are parts like any. can't you just not use them?
Danmeister1000
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Danmeister1000 »

Well, I could, but I want to give my Dark Injection creations excellent combat functionality. And I mainly mean in the Captain outfitter.
efrejok
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by efrejok »

Few of the feets are good posed in the editor but in-game they transpase the floor...
The two only that not are the original Goliath feets and other cyber foot more.
Last edited by efrejok on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

im looking to subcontract some editing for v6. anyone wanting to give a hand?
efrejok
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by efrejok »

I can give you some ideas for the foots abilities. For example, the microtech robo-hand (Goliath's default hand) can have 4 of pose, and 2 of damage.
duncandisorderly
Cell
Cell

Unread post by duncandisorderly »

Thank you very much.

It's so nice to see talented people like yourself have not given up on Spore and continue to enrich the game for us. Quite frankly I was disgusted that EAGames didn't give the Spore fans these parts in the first place. Saying that, I'm not surprised as their track record has never been very good in my opinion.

The other reason why I write is to point out something I stumbled across using your Mod. I was also using your Grox Editor and I found that I could not play or edit any of the adventures. Once I deleted the editor I had no problems. I hope this helps anyone who has had a similar problem.

Finally, I realize this isn't the appropriate section to post a request, just thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a Mod that enables you to have the ability to move all the items up and down. In other words, when you are creating a creature the items would all have the little square that some items currently have. I know for myself it would make editing more flexible.

Anyway, thanks again.

Peace.
'Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.' =Terry Pratchett R.I.P.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

thanks man, but the square box thing is still giving me problems, and i am aware of the grox editor bug.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

So, having about an hour of free time to myself for the first time in forever, I went for the most logical choice and downloaded the latest version of DarkSpore (deleting my beta version, of course) and went to check out how Davo had progressed with his pack.
Oh
My
God.
Well done, Davo. Very much kudos to you. Though there is the white box issue, in general this is absolutely fantastic.
Well done!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

lol, in the original post, download the link underneath the mod, it has all the icons lol, everyone makes that mistake.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Davo wrote: NOTE: I have seperated the Icons from the original mod into this below to ease the download.
http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/201 ... ns.package
This? I downloaded this.
Wait, don't tell me...
Oh yeah, who is awesome? I am so great that I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN THE DATA FOLDER xD
WOOO! I FAIL!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

lol, hope you like it.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

I do :)
Having all kinds of fun using it.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

make sure you checkout our sporepedia.
duncandisorderly
Cell
Cell

Unread post by duncandisorderly »

Davo wrote:thanks man, but the square box thing is still giving me problems, and i am aware of the grox editor bug.
Shame. Square box mod would be win. Regardless, was pleased to find out you were already working on it. Hope you figure out how to make it work.

Perhaps an incentive is needed. Tell ya what, I'll give you a cookie if you do figure it out. Or even better, a batch of my infamous home-made brownies. ;)
'Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.' =Terry Pratchett R.I.P.
BloodyKaiser
Cell
Cell

Unread post by BloodyKaiser »

Wont work :cry:
Bzhuan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Bzhuan »

Lololololololololololol NOOB ^

Sorry, um... did you download DarkSpore and take the three packages Other.package, Arenas_RDX1.package (Prolly spelled it wrong there), and Arenas_Textures.package?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”