Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
km01134
Creature
Creature

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post by km01134 »

Unfortunate. Would another mini-release be possible?

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

km01134 wrote:Unfortunate. Would another mini-release be possible?
I doubt it. Emd's rules are really strict... ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
km01134
Creature
Creature

Unread post by km01134 »

Right. Forgot about that. Is there any particular reason for it? I mean, from what I know it can only help, but clearly I don't know enough.
Sheonori
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sheonori »

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to ask that, but would it be possible to host the Arenas_Texture.package and the Arenas_RDX9.package somewhere else too ? Each time I try to download them it fails because of a "Network error".
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Sheonori wrote:Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to ask that, but would it be possible to host the Arenas_Texture.package and the Arenas_RDX9.package somewhere else too ? Each time I try to download them it fails because of a "Network error".
Um...they're already hosted on 2 servers. The first set of links is hosted right here on Davoonline, and the second set on mediafire :lol:

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Sheonori
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sheonori »

Ok I'm stupid. I got them, installed them, but now I have an other problem. In Cell Stage, when I tried to place a lot of parts, the game crashed when I leaved the Creation Menu. In Creature Stage, it crashes if I use Darkspore parts (exept once, don't ask me why). I follow the installation order, my game is up to date, I got it from Origin. I placed the files (Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package and 2015_DI_NC_FIX.package) in the Data folder of Galactic Adventure. I think I did everything to make it work, but it doesn't.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

ANNOUNCEMENT: The long-awaited 9.r update will soon be entering OPEN BETA!!
The exact release date has yet to be determined, but it won't be much longer.

fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Hopefully not longer than three days :P.
UglyDollFan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by UglyDollFan »

*Oh dear god intensifies*
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UglyDollFan wrote:*Oh dear god intensifies*
Wait..why? D:

UglyDollFan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by UglyDollFan »

rob55rod wrote:
Wait..why? D:
Cause I'm excited!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UglyDollFan wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Wait..why? D:
Cause I'm excited!
Oh.
:OD

km01134
Creature
Creature

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post by km01134 »

Ummm...slight issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall spore(for reasons, but no matter), but when i went to install C&C(GA had already been installed), it's telling me that "the files have been modified" and that I need to reinstall spore. Bear in mind 3 things: I never touched the files, I'm operating on a mac, and I installed spore, GA, and C&C with a disk drive that connects via USB port. Thanks in advance.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

km01134 wrote:Ummm...slight issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall spore(for reasons, but no matter), but when i went to install C&C(GA had already been installed), it's telling me that "the files have been modified" and that I need to reinstall spore. Bear in mind 3 things: I never touched the files, I'm operating on a mac, and I installed spore, GA, and C&C with a disk drive that connects via USB port. Thanks in advance.
Spore>C&C>GA>Patch 1.5.1>DI

Never do it any other order
Also never install Patch 1.6

km01134
Creature
Creature

Unread post by km01134 »

Is Patch 1.6 the one with the DP bot parts? If so, how else do I get them?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

km01134 wrote:Is Patch 1.6 the one with the DP bot parts? If so, how else do I get them?
It is. Assuming you've reinstalled DI already, just install this: http://www.mediafire.com/?y63x65a59sy7v1w

km01134
Creature
Creature

Unread post by km01134 »

Now its telling me that my installed version of spore won't patch.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

km01134 wrote:Now its telling me that my installed version of spore won't patch.
Wat

Can you please tell me EXACTLY what the error says?

Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Luigi.exe »

Pardon my interruption, but as I look into previous creations with the Arenas_RDX9 and the Arenas_textures installed; the detail parts are in the wrong place, and will not fix unless those files are removed. Personally, I really enjoy having improved coloring for creatures, but I want my past creations to look like they're supposed to be. I have a picture here with Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780578 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780548 and without Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781545 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781501 By the way, the Spore Patch says that I do not have Spore installed; that is an issue. Can these problems be solved, or is it a client-side gltich?
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

Eevee Craft wrote:Pardon my interruption, but as I look into previous creations with the Arenas_RDX9 and the Arenas_textures installed; the detail parts are in the wrong place, and will not fix unless those files are removed. Personally, I really enjoy having improved coloring for creatures, but I want my past creations to look like they're supposed to be. I have a picture here with Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780578 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780548 and without Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781545 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781501 By the way, the Spore Patch says that I do not have Spore installed; that is an issue. Can these problems be solved, or is it a client-side gltich?
Move them to your core spore folder and add a z infront of the file names.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”