Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by Davo »

I have every spore model as a part on 50+ pages... only 3 people have this mod. Left Models, rights, centers, invisibles, Backgrounds and much much more...

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Nice! Did you use a certain program to set the models or did you do it by hand? :?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

it was a webpage script made from scratch.
made a default part template page and replaced the part model with any .rw4 found in my directory.
i was looking for the DS editor and i still cannot find it.
this one looks great and even better with the 3d skyline.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Davo wrote:it was a webpage script made from scratch.
made a default part template page and replaced the part model with any .rw4 found in my directory.
:shock: :shock: :o DOWWNLOAD PLS!!!! wanted something like that for quite a while!
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Even though I'm probably going to stick with my space ship editor background, I agree, it is a remarkable find and the background looks very good. It may have been used for the old harvestor vehicle background at one point.... Unless it was in the darkspore files, then I don't know.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
p.d
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by p.d »

Camßεn wrote:
Even though I'm probably going to stick with my space ship editor background, I agree, it is a remarkable find and the background looks very good. It may have been used for the old harvestor vehicle background at one point.... Unless it was in the darkspore files, then I don't know.
omg camben you should totally make that into an adventure prop like you did with the captain and early creature backgrounds. That would be perfect for an adventure that takes place in a small town.
brianidiot
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by brianidiot »

hey i downloaded the mod and installed it all correctly, but i think there are a number of bugs. alot of the parts dont show whn u drag it to add it to ur creature. also, whn i grab the custom limbs, they crash my game
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

brianidiot wrote:hey i downloaded the mod and installed it all correctly, but i think there are a number of bugs. alot of the parts dont show whn u drag it to add it to ur creature. also, whn i grab the custom limbs, they crash my game
do you have both arenas package files installed correctly?

brianidiot
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by brianidiot »

Camßεn wrote:
brianidiot wrote:hey i downloaded the mod and installed it all correctly, but i think there are a number of bugs. alot of the parts dont show whn u drag it to add it to ur creature. also, whn i grab the custom limbs, they crash my game
do you have both arenas package files installed correctly?
yep. i put Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package, and 2013_DI_NC.package into the spore ga data folder. i also had other mods too and i've already tried it without the other mods and stuff

EDIT: just downloaded it again and it works now :D
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Glad you figured it out. Also, your username amuses me...
Spoiler

fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

What about the cell part animations? The limbs are also improperly priced.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

AGAIN, thats an issue on your end.
According to the wiki, my limbs are overpriced but i dont have anything edited on default parts i thought... anyone else see what i did wrong there... CamBen? GBAura?
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

If it is a mod issue, which mod is causing it?

Look at my attachment. It has all the mods I have installed at the moment. Do you know which mod(s) affected the animations?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:AGAIN, thats an issue on your end.
According to the wiki, my limbs are overpriced but i dont have anything edited on default parts i thought... anyone else see what i did wrong there... CamBen? GBAura?
I haven't noticed any pricing issues, but that could be because I use a modified version of DI every time it is updated and often don't pay much attention to prices because of AddDNA

fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Camßεn wrote:
I haven't noticed any pricing issues, but that could be because I use a modified version of DI every time it is updated and often don't pay much attention to prices because of AddDNA
Well, I use T-Search to boost my DNA budget. Plus, the no-DNA version can really reduce the fleshing of games. Remember when transferred my creations to this laptop? I installed DI off the bat, and the space stage was deserted of empires, and tribes were all one species, and I barely saw any epics, and when I DID see Epics, they were all the same species. The only GOOD thing was if I was making an early with 100 legs and have it appear in early creature stage!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Now, to my matter at hand...

THE POST IN QUESTION:
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2153&start=2380#p19329

Reply to the post I put in the line above me.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Davo wrote:What about the cell part animations? The limbs are also improperly priced.
OK, I think I should explain what Fungus is trying to get at. I haven't experienced the same issues he was having (in fact, I ran into some new problems myself with the mod) but maybe I could elaborate on what he's saying but it would've helped if he mentioned what parts were affected and the exact new price of the limbs. While I try to get the mods he had installed to figure out what's going on, I might as well explain since you asked.

The cell animation issues might of been him saying that the parts don't... well, animate. In the game, parts like the Cilia and Flagella are supposed to move constantly in the other phases outside the Cell Stage, and I think DI might of disabled them. It worked fine for me but I noticed when DI is installed, those cell parts in the Adventure Editor (I'm not sure if that was meant to be) and the Sporepedia window don't animate when they're supposed to. It's fine in the editor in the other stages but most of the time the parts only move or start moving when the creature is in an idle animation.

The limbs (as everyone knows) normally cost from $50 to $65 (two jointed limbs cost 50 while a three jointed one is 65, due to the default hands/feet cost 20 and each limb piece is 15). There are special cases when limb cost more, but that's because it's a four jointed (the layered limb) or five jointed (the Knee-Matics cost 85 because of the default bot foot, which is 25). There might of been something in one of the mod that jacked up the price and he mentioned that he couldn't find a way to fix it.

That's what I got out of this so far.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

The 2nd attachment shows an image of the limbs and their costs.

Pads and Bulbous Fingers cost normal. Limb parts are costlier, though.

Also, which mods should I remove or replace to fix the cell animations?

EDIT: Third attachment is something I was "Experimenting" while using the A-Bomb Ability to "tweak" the environment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fungus3 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Ok, thanks for the details. Unfortunately, I can't have access to all the mods you have since some of them require a SporeBase account and some of them are lost. Do you think you can send them to me? If you can't, try uninstalling the mods you have one at a time and see if it eventually goes back to normal. If that happens, the mod you recently took out is the one causing the problem. If it goes on until the last mod left DI and it goes back to normal when you take it out, you need take DI to SporeMaster and edit the prices.

If DI was also the problem with the cell parts, you need to replace the files. With SporeMaster, open the Spore_Graphics package file (normal Spore, not GA), go to the cell_parts folders and copy all the files in there. Now use SporeMaster to open the DI file, go to the Cell_parts folders and paste the Spore files in there, then pack it.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Here are meh mods. The Vanilla files (and DI files) are excluded. It would be obvious that you would have them. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”