Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
LilMurderuonline
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection v8 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by LilMurderuonline »

The18Cameleon wrote:Are the files deleted? i can't download them..
i have mac, but does that have anything to do with the files?? :)
Im having the exact same problem D: but its on a pc. It tells me that the files have been deleted

LilMurderuonline
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LilMurderuonline »

It may have just been my browser because on Firefox it was just comming up as a page full of symbols and letters but i tried IE and it let me download the files.
AdventureNinja
Cell
Cell

Unread post by AdventureNinja »

So I download the packages and put them where they go. The problem is I don't know were to put the patches... There're no tutorials on where to put them or anything!! Question- do you need the patches for the parts to show because I drag them to the creature and there's nothing.. And for the parts that do work I try to save the creature and it won't let me... Ughgghg this mod is so stressing but I'm willing to do go the distance.. Please answer I really want this mod to work!!!
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

Arenas_RDX9.package put in Data SPORE(No GA Data)
Arenas_Textures.package put in Data SPORE(No GA Data)
2012_DI_v8a.package put in Data GA

Enjoy. Placed in such a way that certainly allows you to put and save a creature with parts Darkspore.
AdventureNinja
Cell
Cell

Bluearga wrote:Arenas_RDX9.package put in Data SPORE(No GA Data)
Arenas_Textures.package put in Data SPORE(No GA Data)
2012_DI_v8a.package put in Data GA

Enjoy. Placed in such a way that certainly allows you to put and save a creature with parts Darkspore.
Where is the Spore GA data? Or where to go like ?/?/? I can find SPORE EP1 but not anything that is Spore ga data
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Ga Data is where you have installed this add-on. GA is a standalone add-on (ie, it starts from a different place than usual Spore, but uses it database data). GA I have installed in a separate folder.

Unless you use the Steam version. But I do not know if this mod works on this version.
AdventureNinja
Cell
Cell

Bluearga wrote:Ga Data is where you have installed this add-on. GA is a standalone add-on (ie, it starts from a different place than usual Spore, but uses it database data). GA I have installed in a separate folder.

Unless you use the Steam version. But I do not know if this mod works on this version.
Really sorry man but when it comes to computers my dumb @ss level is 10/10.. If you could make a tutorial I would be really grateful.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

The Space Stage has a major error here.

The empire pictured is MY empire, BTW.

Is it because of a glitch?

There is NO FLORA.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

AdventureNinja wrote:
Bluearga wrote:Ga Data is where you have installed this add-on. GA is a standalone add-on (ie, it starts from a different place than usual Spore, but uses it database data). GA I have installed in a separate folder.

Really sorry man but when it comes to computers my dumb @ss level is 10/10.. If you could make a tutorial I would be really grateful.
You seriously need a guide? Installation is very simple. I put the video where the files are to be placed.
I'm sorry, but my operating system is Polish, I put in annotations English explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ufJJpmHmI
AdventureNinja
Cell
Cell

Thanks................................................................................................Ok!!!!!!!! おσ(^_^;)what do the patches do anyway? ~(・・?))
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Yeah, put the files where it is shown in the film and you're done!
The names with the "Z" are optional.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

The Space Stage has a major error here.

The empire pictured is MY empire, BTW.

Is it because of a glitch?

There is NO FLORA.

Link to post:
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 494#p16464
AdventureNinja
Cell
Cell

Ok...Now I put them in the correct files....And it's still not working......Just forget it ill never have this mod.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe I'm just too stupid. ( ゚д゚)
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

AdventureNinja wrote:Ok...Now I put them in the correct files....And it's still not working......Just forget it ill never have this mod.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe I'm just too stupid. ( ゚д゚)
What? You're not stupid. 90% of the time when it came to installing mods, there are technical issues that prevented the game from reading the files you inserted.

If you got Spore and GA through a digital download (Steam, Origin, Amazon), a majority of the mods will not work on there. This is sadly meant for retail versions, and it's the 1# reason why people had problems getting DI on there. The mod is not programmed to be restricted to begin with, but there is something with the retail version that accepts mods being inserted. I assume it's the game's copy protection (SecuROM), as the game can tell if this is the legit version or not. Digital versions (I could be wrong on this) removes the copy protection and it disables the ability to run mods.

If this is the case for you, then this is the reason why.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i use the EADM version, now origin. all digital downloads, and they work fine for me... obviously...
Isaak_Johnson
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Isaak_Johnson »

This is an absolutely outstanding mod, just found it earlier today in fact!

Not sure why everyone is having so much trouble with it, it's easy to install.

I've been poking around the different categories and pages of the Spore and
Darkspore mod sections of the forums, but I'm not really seeing a dedicated
topic for possible bug reports and suggestions.

I got a few things swimming around in my noggin that I wanna share,
where would you like me to stick em?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

For the most part people just post their questions/concerns/stuff about the mod right in this thread.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Isaak_Johnson
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Isaak_Johnson »

Alrighty then! Overall I think the feature that I'm going to appreciate the most in this mod is the expanded height and diameter of the creature building area. I didn't even know that it was possible to make that larger at all!

But now that we got a larger building area I can't help but feel that maybe a couple other limitations could be broken to help make more use of this larger zone.
(If something is not possible, I totally understand, I'm no code guru by any means. :? )

The first suggestion I have is actually something I do quite often using a program called Cheat Engine.
Found at http://www.cheatengine.org/, I like to use it to exceed the maximum size on limb joints during character creation and also the max size on any item when making a custom adventure.
Some beginner info can be found here at http://www.sporebase.com/Hacking%20Guide.html.

But overall this process is semi-unreliable and quite tedious, and it's easy to mess up and get everything reset.
However, once you have a creature set up the way you want, vanilla Spore doesn't have any problems with it.
So a removal of the limb joint size limitation would be incredibly useful for me.
(I cannot confirm if this is possible for the limb section between two joints, I've never been able to isolate a value for that area and make it larger by itself. However, making the joint on either side, or both joints, usually makes the center bigger anyway.)

My second suggestion is kind of in the same vein as the first, but I have no idea if it's possible. But I would be interested in a removal of the spine limitations, and be able to make it longer than the default 20 vertebrae.
Also allowing each vertebrae (and the body with it) to be made larger/fatter would also be very helpful.

And my last suggestion is something I believe Maxis should have done themselves. When GA was released, most of you know that many of the special Captain items had this little square box modifier that allowed you to raise and lower the position of the item. I would really absolutely love to see that square modifier box added to every single part possible, especially the Tribal, Civilization and Space Outfitter items, but also the creature parts.
I can't tell you how many parts I don't use cause they either float off the character (even after trying to employ fancy attaching and rotating tricks) or they clip with the creature horribly and look awful either way. :lol:

And that's pretty much all I'm gonna bug you guys with for now, I'm eager to know what you guys think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”