Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
ragnarock5
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

dark injection problems

Unread postby ragnarock5 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:48 am

hello, first i'd like to say i'm sorry if my english is bad.

so yesterday i bough spore galactic adventure so i decided to try out the Dark injection mod.
but when i made a new creature, i heard the cell creator was changed to be able to build 3D cells but nothing changed for me, maybe it's normal tho.

but the real problem is when i get into the creature part, whatever i go in the creature creator to change my character the camera goes like 10km away from the creature model witch make it impossible for me to create anything, and even if i rezoom back in the creator my creature is way to offscreen to allow me to to do anything correctly.

and in the mods description, it says the mod included a infinite complexity feature, but it doesn't seem to work either.

i think this is everything. thank you for for maybe futur help and for having readed this post.

here i have a picture of the said camera problem: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/580 ... 1AE076E76/
have a nice day

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: dark injection problems

Unread postby CamBen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Judging by the fact that you posted it on steam, you either bought it on steam or added it to your game list. If you have bought it on steam, davoonline really can't offer much support for you. Mods act up on steam, there isn't really much we can do. If that isn't the case, it is probably a mod conflict.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

ragnarock5

Re: dark injection problems

Unread postby ragnarock5 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:30 pm

okay, thanks for your answer.

it'S probably a problem with steam, because i don't have any other mods.

Return to “Mod Discussion”