Sordex Empire ( The Grox Replacement )

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
None
Civilian
Civilian

Sordex Empire ( The Grox Replacement )

Unread post by None »

Hai guys , it's been a very , VERY long time since i don't play Spore or make any mod , but hey , i back ok (i guess) , so yeah , im here just for show you guys the mod that i working at .
It's a Grox replacement mod , basically , replace The Grox Empire it a new type of Grox called Sordex , it's just a Grox it a different colors and it some new things , also , this mod will add the trading system it them .
Here some previews :
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM3UMPlsW3A[/youtube]
Please tell me what do you think about the mod right now , i really worked so hard to figure out how to replace The Grox Empire
Last edited by None on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImage
I love Willosaur (aka Tripod) Image
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Sordex Empire ( The Grox Replacement )

Unread post by Vallachan »

That's pretty cool! Does it work with just one package file?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
None
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by None »

CamBen wrote:That's pretty cool! Does it work with just one package file?
Yep , it's just one package file for it , but i still working at it ...
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Drakrylos »

None wrote:Hai guys , it's been a very , VERY long time since i don't play Spore or make any mod , but hey , i back ok (i guess) , so yeah , im here just for show you guys the mod that i working at .
It's a Grox replacement mod , basically , replace The Grox Empire it a new type of Grox called Sordex , it's just a Grox it a different colors and it some new things , also , this mod will add the trading system it them .
Here some previews :
Please tell me what do you think about the mod right now , i really worked so hard to figure out how to replace The Grox Empire
About this, is there anyway to use this mod WITHOUT the Sordex? Just the Grox? Cuz I have always wanted to trade with the Grox...

Ultroids do not put up with any rubbish.
None
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by None »

Drakrylos wrote:
None wrote:Hai guys , it's been a very , VERY long time since i don't play Spore or make any mod , but hey , i back ok (i guess) , so yeah , im here just for show you guys the mod that i working at .
Here some previews :
About this, is there anyway to use this mod WITHOUT the Sordex? Just the Grox? Cuz I have always wanted to trade with the Grox...
What do you mean ?
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

What do you mean ?[/quote]

What I mean is that is there any way to use the ability to trade with them and thats it? Like no Sordex or anything, just being able to trade with the Grox, thats all.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Drakrylos wrote:What do you mean ?
What I mean is that is there any way to use the ability to trade with them and thats it? Like no Sordex or anything, just being able to trade with the Grox, thats all.[/quote]

Screw the (nonexistant) grox trade mod, there's a glitch for that. It happens on its own usually.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Just one problem.. The glitch never happens to me, and since all my Space stage races are evil cyborgs allied with the Grox, I would love to be able to trade with them :|

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”