Galactic Adventures Problem

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
squeek300
Hatchling
Hatchling

Galactic Adventures Problem

Unread post by squeek300 »

I need help with Galactic Adventures, becuase I loast the disc for it but i still have the serial number, so if someone could help me that would be great. :D

squeek300
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Galactic Adventures Problem

Unread post by squeek300 »

I have found the disc in an old (broken) computer, now, i just can't open the disc tray, thanks anyway!
sonixverse
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sonixverse »

in my spore adventure I created, my crew are acting weird. The glitch makes follow you like normal, but when they get close by they disappear outside the camera range. This cause them not to fight or do anything. This is really annoying because this adventure requires crew because it will be hard with out them. Any help with this will be appreciated.
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

sonixverse wrote:in my spore adventure I created, my crew are acting weird. The glitch makes follow you like normal, but when they get close by they disappear outside the camera range. This cause them not to fight or do anything. This is really annoying because this adventure requires crew because it will be hard with out them. Any help with this will be appreciated.
AreyouusingmodsWhatcrewareyouusingInfoploxClaritypleaseHowdoyouknowtheydisspearoutofcamerarangeifyoucantseethem
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
sonixverse
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sonixverse »

iherdyoulikespore wrote:
sonixverse wrote:in my spore adventure I created, my crew are acting weird. The glitch makes follow you like normal, but when they get close by they disappear outside the camera range. This cause them not to fight or do anything. This is really annoying because this adventure requires crew because it will be hard with out them. Any help with this will be appreciated.
AreyouusingmodsWhatcrewareyouusingInfoploxClaritypleaseHowdoyouknowtheydisspearoutofcamerarangeifyoucantseethem

yes, im using the dark injections mod, the creations are my own, they were not created using the mod, and they walk up to my character and when they are almost reaching the avatar they disappear. When I pan the camera behind me they walk up to me, but disappear about 20 feet or whatever away and continue to walk back back. They can never reach my character. Its worse when I'm attacked by something in the adventure, because they walk up to the enemy but disappear behind my avatar outside the viewscreen bringing more enemies with them because they are appearing back where some enemies I sneaked past .But the point is that once they enter the viewscreen, they disappear and try to walk back to the captain but keep disappearing out the camera.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”