Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Davo's Released Mods. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 1.5.1, but some of them may still work on Core Spore. Many of these mods may be obsolete after 2017.
Chox456
Cell
Cell

Re: Force Save NO HACKS/MODS. FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!

Unread post by Chox456 »

How can i save modded creations in a non steam spore? Force save is not working

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Chox456 wrote:How can i save modded creations in a non steam spore? Force save is not working
Which force save is "not working"?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Chox456
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Chox456 »

the one that I downloaded from davoon online. it was a direct download from a video . Plz help!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Chox456 wrote:the one that I downloaded from davoon online. it was a direct download from a video . Plz help!
Try adding "!!!!!!_" to the start of the package's name.

If that doesn't work, try using the tweak available on this thread.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Chox456
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Chox456 »

its not working . Can you give me the link to the tweak ? Im new to this website.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Chox456 wrote:its not working . Can you give me the link to the tweak ? Im new to this website.
That's the thing about tweaks, there's no link to download them because there's nothing to download. Did you even read the OP??

Chox456
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Chox456 »

Well can you show me where it is plz?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Chox456 wrote:Well can you show me where it is plz?
It's in the OP.

Chox456
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Chox456 »

ok thanks
Chox456
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Chox456 »

ok so as I said im REALLY new to this website,can you tell me where the op is? I tried to find it,but Im not finding It.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Chox456 wrote:ok so as I said im REALLY new to this website,can you tell me where the op is? I tried to find it,but Im not finding It.
It's at the top of page 1. That's basically the definition of "OP" ("Original Post").

DoctorPopcorn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DoctorPopcorn »

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Recently I downloaded and installed a colored parts mod. When I made a creature using the parts, it wouldn't let me save! I looked online and found this, so I did everything the guide said to no avail. I am running the Steam version of Spore, I have the Creepy and Cute parts pack installed but not Galactic Adventures. I have no mods installed other than the colored parts pack. What could possibly have gone wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DoctorPopcorn wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum. Recently I downloaded and installed a colored parts mod. When I made a creature using the parts, it wouldn't let me save! I looked online and found this, so I did everything the guide said to no avail. I am running the Steam version of Spore, I have the Creepy and Cute parts pack installed but not Galactic Adventures. I have no mods installed other than the colored parts pack. What could possibly have gone wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.
My only guess is that you need :ga: for this tweak.

SporeCreation626
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SporeCreation626 »

rob55rod wrote:
Chox456 wrote:its not working . Can you give me the link to the tweak ? Im new to this website.
That's the thing about tweaks, there's no link to download them because there's nothing to download. Did you even read the OP??
see im having trouble finding op too i don't quite know what you mean by page 1 either
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SporeCreation626 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
see im having trouble finding op too i don't quite know what you mean by page 1 either
OP = first post in the thread
Page 1 = first page in the thread

Does that clarify?

Roborex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Roborex »

It didn't work for me. I bought spore off steam then moved it to Origin. Then I bought GA off Origins but the files are in 2 different areas, Core is in EA folder while GA is in the Origins game folder. When I add the changes to the files of GA it wouldn't open because it would crash. I removed the changes and it runs fine. Any ideas what I can do?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Roborex wrote:It didn't work for me. I bought spore off steam then moved it to Origin. Then I bought GA off Origins but the files are in 2 different areas, Core is in EA folder while GA is in the Origins game folder. When I add the changes to the files of GA it wouldn't open because it would crash. I removed the changes and it runs fine. Any ideas what I can do?
Why are you using Steam Force save for Origin? Normally they're compatible, but only Steam Spore requires this version. Just use regular Force Save :lol:

Roborex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Roborex »

Whats regular force save?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Roborex wrote:Whats regular force save?
A term I use to refer to the Force Save mod to avoid confusion with the Steam Force Save tweak. You can get it here.

Roborex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Roborex »

Alright thanks for the link!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Davo's Mods”