Dark Injection Sporepedia Creature Pack!

Davo's Released Mods. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 1.5.1, but some of them may still work on Core Spore. Many of these mods may be obsolete after 2017.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection Sporepedia Creature Pack!

Unread post by rob55rod »

HelmoChipChop wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
HelmoChipChop wrote:My legion returns to me...
Now there's a name I thought I'd never see active again...

...Legion? Tell me more.
By legion I meant my DS creations.
Right, fair enough.

HelmoChipChop wrote:Sadly only a handful of them are included in the download... How can I view my Darksporepedia on the website again?
...oh no...come to think of it, I'm...actually not sure where that went...I'll see if Davo knows. In the meantime...there is this: viewforum.php?f=141 though idk if it'd have anything of yours.

EDIT: Just found an old link to it, no dice. Checked the internet archive, and...they have plenty of copies of the page itself, but it doesn't look like any of them have any PNGs, since well...apparently you needed to login to access it. Let's hope Davo knows/has something...

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
CosmicGlowsticks
Cell
Cell

Unread post by CosmicGlowsticks »

I'm having a problem with the links. They look like phishing sites and are just.. extremely sketchy. Telling me I need to update my browser (one that I don't use) and that a download I didn't ask for is complete. You might need some new ones-
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

CosmicGlowsticks wrote:I'm having a problem with the links. They look like phishing sites and are just.. extremely sketchy. Telling me I need to update my browser (one that I don't use) and that a download I didn't ask for is complete. You might need some new ones-
Fixed. We purged adf.ly from the site a while ago, after they started serving up some really...scummy ads, but it looks like I missed these links. Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads-up.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
CosmicGlowsticks
Cell
Cell

Unread post by CosmicGlowsticks »

rob55rod wrote:
CosmicGlowsticks wrote:I'm having a problem with the links. They look like phishing sites and are just.. extremely sketchy. Telling me I need to update my browser (one that I don't use) and that a download I didn't ask for is complete. You might need some new ones-
Fixed. We purged adf.ly from the site a while ago, after they started serving up some really...scummy ads, but it looks like I missed these links. Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads-up.
Thank you!!
JamesTheMaker
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JamesTheMaker »

Both of the new links tell me that the files are missing, probably to the update fail, and adf.ly links just serve me sketchy ads and such without actually giving me the files. Please update them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Davo's Mods”