What I think about this new layout design for this website...

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

What I think about this new layout design for this website...

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

It's pretty cool! :mrgreen:
Still wish that we could have an option on the settings to "restore old layout" or something like that. Love the galaxy background near the DavoOnline.com logo.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: What I think about this new layout design for this website...

Unread post by rob55rod »

UCP --> Board Preferences --> Edit global settings --> My board style
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Please let me know how I can improve this. I will be focusing on restoring the board the next few days
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

Davo wrote:Please let me know how I can improve this. I will be focusing on restoring the board the next few days
Maybe add a "History" button for the owners of the original forum post to see if they can restore the old edit they did?
https://battlefordreamisland.fandom.com ... on=history
(Here's an example for it)

The reason why I suggested this is because sometimes a original owner might delete there mod, and they can't restore the original edit they did in which it had the download for the mod.

I mean like, there was this user that deleted his mods and there is no history button to restore the last edit they did. (In which it had the mod before the latest edit removed it)
search.php?author_id=43655&sr=posts

Hopefully you do add something like that, so that Dino can restore the old mods that he removed in the latest edits of the forum posts and check which edit to restore which would restore the last edits.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i really dont think im capable of that
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by paranoid_modder »

oh i thought this was a temporary april fools joke theme first, but i noticed you can have it permanently... I LOVE IT! really digging the space theme :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”