Spore Crashes when uploading custom mod

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Spore Crashes when uploading custom mod

Unread post by Zerodzed »

When I attempted to open spore and test out Spore Modder to see if it uploaded an Interstellar drive 6, the game crashes upon entering the Trade section to try and buy the ID 6. This is quite frustrating, as I am not sure why it is doing this. I am willing to give more information as needed. Thank you for those of you attempting to help.

vanillacold

Re: Spore Crashes when uploading custom mod

Unread post by vanillacold »

Piman wrote:When I attempted to open spore and test out Spore Modder to see if it uploaded an Interstellar drive 6, the game crashes upon entering the Trade section to try and buy the ID 6. This is quite frustrating, as I am not sure why it is doing this. I am willing to give more information as needed. Thank you for those of you attempting to help.
Did you add the new Interstaller Drive tool along with its purchase information?
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

VanillaCold wrote:
Piman wrote:When I attempted to open spore and test out Spore Modder to see if it uploaded an Interstellar drive 6, the game crashes upon entering the Trade section to try and buy the ID 6. This is quite frustrating, as I am not sure why it is doing this. I am willing to give more information as needed. Thank you for those of you attempting to help.
Did you add the new Interstaller Drive tool along with its purchase information?
Yes, I have added the pay info. Rob is helping me on discord, so I think I might get rid of this post. Thank you though!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Piman wrote:Yes, I have added the pay info. Rob is helping me on discord, so I think I might get rid of this post. Thank you though!
I would advise keeping the thread until the problem is actually resolved.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote: I would advise keeping the thread until the problem is actually resolved.
That's fair. So, I think I figured out the problem, and I believe I needed a galaxy reset. I have been able to now open the trade menu up, but the item is not there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”