DI parts don't have models

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: DI parts don't have models

Unread post by rob55rod »

Miniflip wrote:There are small scratches, but not very noticeable. There are very perfectly round scratches on it, presumably from the computer reading it.
That's a tad worrisome. You might want to look into that. Also, I'm going to assume that you meant 'near-perfect', seeing as that a truly perfect circle is...impossible. Not even the disk itself is truly round.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Miniflip
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Miniflip »

rob55rod wrote:
Miniflip wrote:There are small scratches, but not very noticeable. There are very perfectly round scratches on it, presumably from the computer reading it.
That's a tad worrisome. You might want to look into that. Also, I'm going to assume that you meant 'near-perfect', seeing as that a truly perfect circle is...impossible.
I'm not actually sure what it's from. It's not perfectly round, but it matches the disk kinda. Installing darkspore was no problem and it had no scratches. I think the scratches were there before.
rob55rod wrote:Not even the disk itself is truly round.
:shock:
Miniflip
Creature
Creature

What if I could replace the files on the disk spore with the steam spore?

Just a question.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Miniflip wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Not even the disk itself is truly round.
:shock:
Nor are those eyes. Nor the face they're sticking out of.
Miniflip wrote:What if I could replace the files on the disk spore with the steam spore?

Just a question.
That's either stupid or genius. I'm not sure which.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Miniflip
Creature
Creature

neptis wrote:also if you have dark spore then try swapping the Arenas_RDX9.package
Arenas_Textures.package provided by davo with the ones in your darkspore data folder.
as for the couler change i think that may be due you you having the coretextures file. if i remember use that only if you want the origonal spore textures insted of the ones provided by the mod.

just a thought as that solved it for me
IT WORKS!

#NeptisIsGeniusOfTheYear
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Miniflip wrote:
neptis wrote:also if you have dark spore then try swapping the Arenas_RDX9.package
Arenas_Textures.package provided by davo with the ones in your darkspore data folder.
as for the couler change i think that may be due you you having the coretextures file. if i remember use that only if you want the origonal spore textures insted of the ones provided by the mod.

just a thought as that solved it for me
IT WORKS!

#NeptisIsGeniusOfTheYear
#VeryTrue

#ImGladYourProblemHasBeenSolved

#406A0200

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”