Dark Injection isn't working.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Oz
Cell
Cell

Dark Injection isn't working.

Unread post by Oz »

Installed spore through CD and patched to 1.5.1,
Bought and installed Creepy&Cute,
Installed Galactic Adventures & Patched to 1.5.1,

I installed dark spore correctly
But it won't show up, No parts, just normal spore stuff.
I have the patch and all the required files, Any help?

(Yes I reinstalled spore, didn't work)

Thanks!

-OZ :geek:

"Friends are only foes in disguise"
I'm Oz, The Internet Guy.
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Dark Injection isn't working.

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

I don't think you need to patch twice...
Oz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oz »

GIRGHGH wrote:I don't think you need to patch twice...
I didn't have a choice, it automatically patched
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Are you sure you downloaded ALL 3 required files? This is a very common thing for people not to do.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Oz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oz »

Camßεn wrote:Are you sure you downloaded ALL 3 required files? This is a very common thing for people not to do.
Yes.
I downloaded the models and textures, and the main file.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

make sure the files are in the GA data directory and make sure you are launching GA and not the original game...

you mentioned installing darkspore for some reason... but the mod is for GA, not any other version of the game or any spinoffs...
Oz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oz »

Davo wrote:make sure the files are in the GA data directory and make sure you are launching GA and not the original game...

you mentioned installing darkspore for some reason... but the mod is for GA, not any other version of the game or any spinoffs...
By dark spore, I mean dark injection mod

Also I got it to work, Thanks!
Zsofius99
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Zsofius99 »

Hi everyone!
I heard about the Dark Injection and I looked for it. I saw several videos and I wanted to play with it!
Well, I read what must I do and I read that I have to dowload files. I started it but the downloading stopped and it has just dowloaded little kB. After that, I just saw 0kB/s. And it has not changed. So the essence only, I can't download the files. Can somebody help me? What sould I do? :?:
DarkEdgeTV
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by DarkEdgeTV »

First make sure you're downloading the content from this page, and not elsewhere (I believe this is the latest official release of Dark Injections) - http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/

If you're having issues with downloading, it sounds like a connection issue. Just as a good habit, I suggest resetting your router, wait for it to turn back on, and try again with the download. The Dark Injection files are quite large, so it could take some time.

If your connection is having no issues in downloading things from other sources, then it sounds like it does indeed have something to do with the hosting.

I'm no expert, but just giving my thoughts :)
Zsofius99
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Zsofius99 »

DarkEdgeTV wrote:First make sure you're downloading the content from this page, and not elsewhere (I believe this is the latest official release of Dark Injections) - http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/

If you're having issues with downloading, it sounds like a connection issue. Just as a good habit, I suggest resetting your router, wait for it to turn back on, and try again with the download. The Dark Injection files are quite large, so it could take some time.

If your connection is having no issues in downloading things from other sources, then it sounds like it does indeed have something to do with the hosting.

I'm no expert, but just giving my thoughts :)
So I reseted my router and I started the downloading from that page. (http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/) But it has happend again: I saw 0B/s. But now I could download the Arenas_RDX9 file. Only this file. The others stopped and do nothing. So I need advance! :(
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Zsofius99 wrote:So I reseted my router and I started the downloading from that page. (http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/) But it has happend again: I saw 0B/s. But now I could download the Arenas_RDX9 file. Only this file. The others stopped and do nothing. So I need advance! :(
Um...you'll get better results if you just download the Darkspore Demo from the Darkspore website and just use the Arenas_RDX9.package and Arenas_Textures.package files from that. Oh, and you'll get Darkspore in the process, if you're interested.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”