Huge spore mod pack help

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

Huge spore mod pack help

Unread post by TheWerepireGuy »

i really want to make a usermade expansion like betterspore,plantiumspore, dark injection etc with lots of new parts i need help to make it, thanks if you help :).

Sections: 1. (cell and grox are included and replace your cell and grox sections if u already have them) yes the original cell editor also 2 new parts (gills and fins, your super fast in water and the sea monster is gone anyway)

2. Weapons (swords, nunchucks, guns, daggers, staffs, claws, large iron fists etc)

3. Super power section (armour that can give creatures unlimited power, the flight isnt too drastic though that it makes you go into space but its a little bit higher than origanal and faster)

4. Captain parts (replaced if you have Darkspore, same with cell and grox)

5. Animal (mouths and stuff that are alot like animals such as sabre tooth fangs or fur)

6. Clothes (hats, capes, shirts etc)

7. Super powers 2 (Doesnt get replaced by Darkspore because its different, mega punch instant kills)

8. Vehicles (spaceships, aircraft, underwater etc)

9. UBD (creepy parts)

10. Future animal

11. Movie (Godzilla parts, Alien parts, Silurian parts etc)"

Main parts what they do

(WEAPON SECTION):
Sword of Destiny: 8 Super strike, 2 sprint, 3 sneak, 1 fire spit (the spit does 20 damage and the strike does 80 damage)"

Sword of Souls: 10 Super strike, 6 sprint, 4 glide, 2 fire spit"

AK 47: 20 spit (aka shoot)"

Dagger: 16 charge, 2 strike, 3 stab"

Bazooka: 40 spit"

The Universal Sword: 100 Super strike, 50 sprint, 7 glide, 20 fire spit")

(ALREADY TOLD SUPER POWER 1 SECTION SO ITS ANIMAL SECTION):

Sabre tooth: 7 bite, 7 strike, 4 sprint, 3 sneak"

Fur: 20 health, 2 bite, 1 spit, 2 sneak"
Super Mammal: 40 health, 5 bite, 5 sneak, 2 glide"

Claws: 20 strike, 1 spit")

(SUPER POWER 2 SECTION):

Mega punch: 1 hit kill (mega punch is strike)"

Accelerate: 50 sprint (not too fast though, can run through trees and across water)"

Heat vision: (uses the ufo laser zapping from ga and sounds) is in spit, 40 damage"

Invisiblity: is in sneak, no matter how close u get with this super sneak they'll never see you, even when you attack, no-one can see u unless u press the button to make yourself visible"

(Flight isnt here because of the super glide, remember its not too intense so you go into space, and you can stop yourself easily)

Fire control: Is in spit, shoot fire at people (50 damage)"

Claw retract: (when attacking the captain claws without the robot part of it will appear replacing the creature's claws or fingers until the attack is finished, also when they appear it'll make a sound like wolverine's claws) 10 strike (does 52 damage)"

Mega kick: same as mega punch (replaces charge, also you fly through the air like a ninja with your foot out before killing the creature)"

(havn't decided on the non obvious sections yet except a godzilla head and dalek costume which covers the entire creature and the body and other stuff doesnt come out)

Stage fixes:

Cell stage fixes:
1. Not just maxis cells: Sick of seeing only maxis cells? Well in this fix when u go to cell stage theres an option to enable or disable maxis cells, click disable and it'll bring you to cell editor, create as many cells as you want and then TADA! only YOUR cells"

2. 3D cell editor: (I already know there is one but its glitchy) 3D cells! you can also make them like fish"

3. New cell parts: New cell parts like the ones i explained for my cell editor like the fins and stuff also long arms ending in pincers and scorpion-like tails"

4. Cells with limbs: the name explains it all"

5 Bigger cells: You can make your cells giant (no not fat) this may be too advanced but there will be a maginifying glass in the corner of cell editor you can resize the cell!")

NEW Aquatic Stage!: What everyone wants! Its in between cell and creature stage its all of the previous cell parts and the new ones plus more like armour on the outside or those eyes that the creatures on earth had 500 million years ago, its like GA and creature stage put together and you can have centipede-like legs, there are still meat chunks and since it might be too advanced to have the icon and all in the stage selector you could play cell stage to get to aquatic stage"

Creature stage fixes:

1. Revenge: has an annoying creature killed you? It shows your nest members going to their nest and killing them (the slam motion like at the end of creature stage with the stick but no stick)"

2. More pack members: you know Velociraptor, right? And other raptors? they hunt in huge packs, same as creatures today, its unrealistic to have 3 members for a pack so how about more pack members? 2 pack members for every 1 creature u socialize (includes your creatures obviously)"

3. (Might be too advanced, wait, might? it IS so maybe not) Species changers: Is your creature a mammal thats not a platypus and it lays eggs? all spore creatures do so how about you can change it, for birds its no change, same as reptiles, for mammals they just sit down, for amphibians they go to the water (might be too advanced maybe it could be in another expansion maxis makes in the future )"

4. No love cutscene (even if u skip it): Its just weird, the love cutscene so maybe instead of lovehearts and wigglings butts in someone's face you could just click (or right click) on the nest and it zooms in and then its creature editor (no change in the cutscene after u evolve your creature)"

5. Choose what creatures u want to see: even though there is a theme selector you still meet creatures that arent from the theme (such as maxis or other people's creatures) you may not even see anything from the theme! So you can select a bunch of creatures you want to see (works even if u come from cell stage) great if u want a reptile based planet or something"

6. No quiters: its annoying when your trying to socialize and just say the creature that your trying to socialize's favourite social interaction is charm but you dont have charm and even if you get creatures to help you (omnivore trait from cell stage) they quit on you just when your about to become friends, quite annoying, so this time they never quit and also accept ANY social interaction you do"

7. DURNT INTEARUPED DER ATAKZ! (translation is Dont interupt my attacks): Just when your about to deliver an awesome strike and bite combo some ******* charges into your @$$ which stops the attack and makesyou angry, but not anymore! When someone is gonna interupt your attack you attack super fast then automaticaly grab the interupter and throw them really high into the air and when they fall you get LOTS of DNA!"

8. Automaticaly unlock everything near the end of creature stage: you unlock ALL parts including mod parts and obviously this usermade pack's parts"

9. No sea monster: like alot of other fixes and stuff in this pack, its already been done but im adding it anyway so it'd be good to know who first made these mods to give credit"

Tribal stage fixes:

1. No randomly angry tribes: It makes no sense that they'd hate you but this fixes it so its just normal"

2. Bigger tribe members (doesnt show all of them to prevent lag but clicking the chief of the tribe selects all of them): want to lead an army? you can have up to 1000 members (doesnt show all of the members to prevent lag) the next fix explains how you get so many"

3. Lots of tribe members and instant adult: (instant adult has been done but same as sea monster) you can click the egg as many times as you want, the cooldown is 1 milisecond so you can have 100 in one minute!"

(also the no interupt is the same for the tribal and the missions in space or just GA)

4. Infinite pets: Well i have to have this because of the infinite pack members for creature stage"

5. Faster members: your tribe members are faster they can get to another tribe before you can say the word "tribe" (well maybe but its still very fast)"

6. No quiters for tribal: same as no quiters for creature"

7. All tribal stuff unlocked: explains all"

8. No thief creatures: its very annoying when some stupid creature is eating your food but you can never find their nest, this disables them altogether"

9. No food needed for babies and less food for huts: Well the lots of tribe members fix would be useless if you needed food so no food needed and only 5 food needed for huts"

10. Better tribal parts: tribal clothes are cooler and a little more tribal"

Cillivisation stage fixes:

1. Clothes section enabled: why not? its cillivastion (i think i spelt it wrong there)"

2. No angry cities: same thing as no angry tribes"

3. No pervert voices: You know that weird pervert voice that makes you grit your teeth, clench your fists and makes you want to punch the screen because its making your brain sore from listening? Not anymore! No more pervert voices (same for space stage)"

4. Multi rulers: When u ally and trade with a city you dont take over it but it counts as a city taken over even though its not changed but its allied with you"

5. (land) Vehicles ride across water: Cities on the other side of the map across water and you dont want to build a boat? well now land vehicles can go across water"

6. Super fast vehicles: includes boats and planes, same thing as the faster tribes fix"

7. Fast trading: trading takes 1 second"

Space stage fixes:

1. (only works if you have an every badge mod) Quick every badge: Instead of waiting 10 min for all your badges to load after you downloaded an "unlock all badges" mod it takes 1 milisecond, same as the promotions"

2. No perverts: same as the cillivisation fix (i think i spelt it wrong again)"

3. Respect: No-one insults you when you say your mighty, instead they say stuff like "All hail Mighty >your creature's name< or Indeed you are mighty! (enemies obviously dont say this)"

4. Finding empires easier: when you click the "show empires" there isnt a radar thing when your near instead there is icons of their heads and shows their threat level and the thing that shows your interactions with them"

5. No start missions: played space stage lots of times but still have to do the first missions? now you dont have to instead when you talk its stuff like, lets say aliens, make allies or start a war.

6. No joker badge: already done but still why not?"

7. Hyperspeed: Want to travel from one side of the galaxy to the other in one jump without wormholes? Now you can, you dont even waste energy or health"

8. Grox are neutral to you (or fear you if your really powerful) and hate you if your almost super powerful:
What they say if they are neutral: We are the Grox! bow down! Oh forget it, what you want?"
What they say if they fear you: Almighty >Your creature name<! Please dont hurt us! We'll do anything!"
What they say for hate: Y-your >your creature name<! YOU MUST BE KILLED BEFORE YOU REACH POWER! KILL HIM! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!! (yes im a whovian XD)"
after they say the hate thing you automaticaly reply: Oh yeah? I may be outnumbered but your OUTMATCHED! (Their planet automaticaly blows up and doesnt count as breaking galatic code)
If they fear you or are neutral and you give them some money you can trade with them and they have almost all of the space tools!"

9. More spaceship allies: Same as more tribe members and more creature pack members and its the same as more tribe members because it hides lots of them to prevent lag"

10. Theme fix: same as cell stage and creature stage"

11. Go to the planet after
Spoiler
talking to steve in the galatic core
12. God of the galaxy tools (only available after
Spoiler
you talk to steve and are automaticaly transported to the planet (the fix above)
:

1. Colonize a tail: press this while in space on one of the galaxy "tails" (aka spode arms) and you colonize all of the planets (already inhabited planets become your allies and planets that can have monoliths placed on them immediatley evolve to space stage and also become your allies (you can only do this twice with one galaxy tail colonizer and you automaticaly get god of the galaxy tools into your "inventory" after
Spoiler
you talk to steve and get to the planet
and after that they are rare (well galaxy tail colonize anyway) and can be bought lots of times at your homeworld (except colonize tail)"

2. Everyone likes me (rare as the colonize a tail mod): click it and the entire galaxy likes you by +1000 (they'll claim you helped them all, stopping polution and stopping apocalypses and lots more)"

3. Instant takeover: click on a planet thats at war with you to instantly colonize all of their colonies and homeworld"

Cant think of anymore god tools"

13. No pirates or ecodisasters: Your nearer to the core when suddenly one of your colonies is being attacked by pirates, even though there is a fast travel mod in this whole pack its still annoying so no more pirates or ecodisasters (or grox attacks)"

14. Time travel: (this was tried a while ago credit to them sorta) you can now travel back in time and like the mod that was tried before your traits and all are still saved, you can go to the future or past and fix stuff, also to return to space just press "return" and when going through time it goes through a time vortex like the TARDIS also when you first try time travel in your history panel it says "Invented time travel" also theres choices of what u want to do, the choices are

1 to have fun
2 to change or fix something
3 to add something to history"

15. You can now end the game: if you use all of the god tools (and use the colonize tail tool on all of the tails) it goes to a cutscene of flashbacks of you playing in your stages, and
Spoiler
spode's voice will repeat what he said when you were going through the galatic core
"

following the above mod a new stage after space which can only be accessed by completing space stage, The Great Empire stage, you can travel to other galaxies and go to those galaxies pasts! (the other galaxies might be too advanced but maybe you could have a travel to other galaxies tool and "return to home galaxy" tool)

General mods:

No stuck together limbs in creature editor

Complexity in ALL editors

Fixes all glitches in spore (or your game)

More captain parts: eletric hammer? wings that give you a move that when you spin around it damages creatures in 10 radius? i say yes

Better shaman parts you know in the best parts (missles and the claw hand) you have the orange thing so u can make it higher level? well how about do it for shaman parts (freeze, poison blade, mind melt)"

Give credits: in the credits before The Great Empire stage it gives credit to everyone who helps with the pack, and the people's mods that i put in the pack"

Special moves: dont like your dancing when u win a mission? now theres a combo editor, put in dance moves, attack moves or whatever you want!"

More acts: 8 acts isnt enough for you? even with 3 goals per act? no worry, now you can do way more"

(i was gonna do robotic armour but theres already darkspore so no)

You choose: you can now choose if you want to be a rogue, epic or normal creature but this option only shows up when u type "evoadvantage" into the cheat bar"

(you can give ideas speaking of other ideas here are some ideas from people not just for ultimate spore ill say yes for ones i think are good and no to ones i think are bad)

Nintendoboy105 (thats the sporename):

Space stage weapons:

DOOM BOMB: destroys 5 orbits near you" (Yes good for evil creatures or agressive species or something)

Suffer gun: makes your enemies suffer and worship you" (Yes same reason as above)

Creepto: makes the whole planet go black, causes scaring citezens to go to 400 AND destroys half of the cities" (Yes but i dont get the citizens going to 400, maybe DOWN to 400 as in dying?)

That is all the weapons"

Multiplayer:
You can play all stages in multiplayer and you can also have a chat bar and it says when people join the game" (Yes but too advanced)

No crashes (yes and already done for the pack)

More parts (well duh and already done for the pack)

No complexity metre (already done for the pack)

You can choose to be an epic or not in creature stage (already done for the pack)

Aquatic Stage (already done to the pack)

Super Space Stage:
Travel to other galaxies (oh i just remembered that me and nintendoboy105 both came up with this idea)

Fight EPIC empires (yes good idea ill get him to help with ultimate spore)

Watch creatures evolve (sorta already in space stage)

Heal aliens (if im thinking what hes thinking its sorta already in space stage)

Make your own homes like sims 2 (a bit too advanced)

Evolve more (forgot this idea me and nintendoboy105 came up with too and yes)

Bigger UFOS (YESH >:^D)

Able to travel from galaxies in a click (already done)

Better wars (what does that mean?)

Create your own planets (Yes could be done with GA or something)

Create your own adventures (Already in GA but could have an option to select what planets you want or if your thinking orbits then yes to that)"

Oh and for multiplayer u can play with people in GA if u turn your multiplayer on (too advanced)

Asymetric mode (toggle on or off) (already in the spore patch)

Better paint (yes)

More stuff for adventures (yes)

Instead of mouse to make things epic in GA press B for bigger and S for smaller (for all laptop users!) (yes because that'd be helpful to people who are mouseless, lol)

No amazing voice for empires (dont u mean pervert? and already done)

No mission at start (already done)

Victory at end of spore (when u complete super space stage) AND all your adventures u created have 100 points AND you unlock ALL maxis adventures) (sorta already done but could add the bonus stuff to end of space stage in ultimate spore)

Apocalypse(halfway through super stage survive an apocalypse) (not sure of yes or no)

Be able to do more in holgram mode (fly, attack etc) (yes)
NPCS now come to YOU for missions and to give you money aswell as other players (yes but multiplayer is too advanced)

Hard settings on space stage gets another grox, the strox, and the other groxes (me and nintendoboy105 made up the strox :D)

Tribal controls like creature stage and 3D view (yes unless its too advanced)

More biomes (jungles, deserts, snow, random alien biome) (yes)

Fruit creator (yes but no if its laggy like flora editor)

Easier alliance in space stage (yes)
At the end of super space stage spode appears at your homeworld (yes good for The Great Empire stage)

of course ill give credit infact ill ask him to help me with it (were friends irl and life across the road from each other)

Pengoharrisfan1 ideas (same person but diff account he says the other got hacked so his friend gave him one of his alts which was nintendoboy105 and since me and him became friends he also gave me an alt since he became friendly, long story and off topic so anyway)

when you want a misson from the grox they shouldnt attack (Yes)

no dna money (already done)

asymetric mode (in the spore patch already)

new stages (already done but i should ask him if he wants to request other new stages for this huge pack)

play as the grox (you can already do this with cheats)

cheat mode (i think i know what this is, if so already done i think)

bigger epics (HELL YUSS >:^D)

new parts (for creatures) (already done but can request more parts)

new parts (for buildings, spaceships, land vehicles ect) (already done sort of in the pack)

no joker badge (already done besides theres a mod)

more achievements (YESHERS >:3)

able to travel further in spacestage ( already done)

not only to travel further across stars, but to other galaxys! ( already done but may be too advanced anyway, unfortunatley lots of stuff is too advanced)

play online with friends in adventures! (unfortunatley too advanced ps the too advanced stuff means its too advanced for MODDING it would be good for another spore expansion pack though or even spore 2, but better another expansion)

ulimited energy (sort of already done)

more wormholes/vortex's in space stage (yes)

more ways of getting the tools like the bigga badda boom tool (yes but these are already all buyable)

able to get more than 10 parts for your captain (when playing adventure not in space stage) (YES! YES >:3)

more actions in test drive (YES but may be too advanced)

like in creature stage, there is an angry, neutrul, happy, ally or frienimie face beside a player's card, it happens by adding up how you guys have been fighting (he spelt frienemy wrong (he was 10 at the time he told me) and may be too advanced)

you can meet other players in space stage (sadly too advanced)

in space stage you dont have to do the mission at the start (already done)

when you go to find the grox they dont shoot at you immeditly, unless u shot them before (half yes but it'd be better if they dont shoot you immediatley at ALL)

when the limbs get really close together they dont stretch (already done)

you know in adventures you can make the creatures talk happy and stuff like that and they do different things each time? you can choose what they do when you make them talk happy, sad ect (yes very good idea might be a little bit advanced but hopefully we can do that)

pirates dont exist (already done)

maybe not aquatic stage but a 3D cell stage (well 3D cell stage is good, well if its the editor its already done but aquatic stage is still in the pack)

able to make zoo's on different planets (yes)

cillivation stage is like the sims 2 but you can still take over other city's (sadly too advanced)

in creature stage if you have furr you dont lay an egg (already dont but i already said it was too advanced, i just remembered me and pengo (aka nintendoboy, came up with some ideas for spore a long time ago when we used to be friends before we became enemies then friends again)

you can make your creature in creature stage an epic (already done and already a mod)

meet other players in creature stage (ill just say meet other players in all stages) (too advanced sadly)

ok that is what i got so far, now tell your ideas

how will you create the universe?

And more ideas by him......

ere are some funny ideas

in space stage you click the "behold" thingy to introduce yourself and they say "only spode is great" there are two options (one if u dont have the bigga badda boom) there is "who even belives in spode?! well wait till you see i conquer the universe, in style!" or "what did u just say? your going down" and if you click the "what did u just say" option the bigga badda boom tool activates and blows up the planet, when you go to another of their colony's they will say "i just pee'd myself! mercy!" and you have two options ask for their whole lot of ships or conquer their planet do this 50 times and you will have the badge "rise of the daleks" because you have conquered loads of planets
(Lol quite funny but if this is possible and in the pack its 10% chance someone insults u for this mod we can put it in the pack)

if your in war with an empire he will say "THIS IS MADDNESS" then there will be a cutscene and it will go "maddness? THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!!" then a giant foot will come out of your ship and kick the planet, the planet will explode. It will only happen once (LOL and its obvious its once because the planet is gone XD but it should happen a few times and 50% chance the empire will say it)

if you destroy spode (planet spode will exist) it will go onto a cutscene were the planet blows up and it zooms in to belivers of spode blowing up and the grox are celebrating like you do in tribal stage and then a little alien will go "look mommy! a star!" then a big sun will crash into that planet and the galaxy will shake then it will go all bright, and then your on the same star and the grox are allies with you but then on side of the screen every single empire including the ones online automaticly send u messages and when u read it says "you screwed up! die unbeliver!" then lots of ships will chase you to your homeworld and your empire will blow you up and it will say "Game Over" and it will go back to the menu while the online players are playing happily and your saved game is 20 seconds before you destroyed the planet and planet spode will return when you have died (Yes but sorta pointless because who would do it? XD)

(well thats the end of his ideas)

Fleenook:

1. Blood. The closest we have is that pink goo in the cell stage. (yes MUAHAHAHAHAHA )

2. Do NOT add the water stage. (Yeah *puts on shades* cuz theres already an aquatic stage in the pack
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH)

3. Add different ways to play the creature stage, instead of a linear Befriend/ attack 9001 nests. (what the hell does that mean?)

4. Make attack animations for where the parts are! If I have a slash part on a tail, I wanna see a tail whip! Not random flailing! (Yes)

5.Make a more realistic creature stage, I.E. wandering creatures, a better food chain. (Yes)

6. Add a system where you don't have to spam ugly parts to get high stats. (yes)

7. GIVE BOTS REAL EVOLUTION! Bots never change. (Wut?)

8. Add a way to create parts. (Yes but may be too advanced)

9. Crippling of limbs! (ok what the hell does that mean?!)

i cant find anymore ideas so request yours

also help me mod this and you'll join the "club" Ultimatesporians and if u request ideas that i approve you get to join too, especially if you tell us HOW to mod this stuff and how to get it on mediafire, thanks

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Huge spore mod pack help

Unread post by Vallachan »

It would take me a year to read that entire post but here are some things I'll say: most parts mentioned are included in dark injection or CamBen custom parts, as with some abilities. Most of the other abilities are impossible, I'm making a creature stage overhaul mod for it to be aquatic stage, I already added new stuff to the adventure editor, the mod would take forever to make if all that stuff was possible, and no, I'm not joining the team, mostly because there is no proof that it is going anywhere.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

I will not help too, we are busy with Spore Resurrection.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:I will not help too, we are busy with Spore Resurrection.
well can u atleast help? also whats spore resurrection?

@cam: i downloaded it and no offense but its really glitchy, i'd download it again if it didnt cause glitches like make stages unplayable"
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

TheWerepireGuy wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:I will not help too, we are busy with Spore Resurrection.
well can u atleast help? also whats spore resurrection?

@cam: i downloaded it and no offense but its really glitchy, i'd download it again if it didnt cause glitches like make stages unplayable"
4.1 beta doesn't cause any issues, its just 4.1 that messes up stuff.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Spore Resurrection it's a WIP mod that changes gameplay and adds new parts.
For some of your ideas:
It's imposible add a new button, for the moment.
Most of the things you sayed are imposible. You have any idea of how to do anything of the project?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
r1cko
Cell
Cell

Unread post by r1cko »

what did I just read?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Spore Resurrection it's a WIP mod that changes gameplay and adds new parts.
For some of your ideas:
It's impossible to add a new button, at the moment.
Most of the things you suggested are imposible. Do You have any idea of how to do anything for the project?
English is not Emd's first language. I modified the quote if you couldn't read it before.

TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

ok i have an idea how about the ultimate spore minipack if u could help with that?

like the cell mods, the creature and tribe and some of the space? and parts?
so could u help by telling me how to mod and helping make some stuff? thanks so its like a demo and the mods that could be easily modded and not too advanced.
And creature editor could still have the parts cuz why not? the demo could also make people want the full version and try to help but i think the mods that put new parts in the editors, make it in space so you imediatley go to the planet
Spoiler
after u speak to steve in the galatic core
and unlimited complexity (cuz why not?) but this complexity is in all editors and even adventure creator

also for the intro when u download the demo it shows "Ultimate" in green "eletric" writing above spore (or spore GA if u have it) and then the i in ultimate turns around revealing its an alien (if possible if too advanced just leave it as ultimate)
and since it'll be the demo the word demo will be below spore or spore ga

thanks if u help and tell me how to mod (i know its sporemaster used to crash alot and forgot how to mod) so your all epic if u help and those people out there who influenced me to make this are epic too
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Okay, the intro it's in a .vp6 file.
For changigçng "Galactic Adventures" to "Ultimate" :
1. Unpack with SporeMaster Spore_EP1_Data.package
2. There will be some files. Change their extensions to .package and unpack them with SporeMaster. You will get a folder called locale and another with "Galactic Adventures" image. Change that.

PD: Sorry for my english xD
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

thanks ill go reinstall sporemaster

EDIT: Sporemaster keeps crashing so im not sure how im gonna make parts if i cant change a name because sporemaster keeps crashing
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Do you have NET Framework?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

no
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

The Net framework is required for sporemaster to run.

TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

explains alot XD
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

it made sense to me, you need to learn to do some work for your self, this is not an emo forum.

get over to google and learn how to get the latest framework and how to install it.
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

lol wut? XD anyway ive actually laready done some stuff i used ur tutorial (thanks btw gonna see if it works) so if it works ill make an account at mediafire and make a little mod which leads up to Ultimatespore called Mini Ultimate Spore
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

ha, nice
TheWerepireGuy
Creature
Creature

i spent an hour on the minipack but i think i did something wrong because its not there anymore even though i saved it :x so i think i did something wrong so can u tell me ALL about sporemaster modding like abilities, stuff in the stages, what the jibberish means and all? thanks
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Most of what I learned about sporemaster was just searching for phrases and trial and error.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”