Help please?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Help please?

Unread post by firedemon7 »

Hello...Vexx32, Spode and I where wondering if this could be made into a space tool and we want you to upload it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAR-n8y9E1c

Vexx was also wondering if it was possible to change space stage AI of defender ships and things to stop them flying is balls of easily destroyed ships and to make them fly in formation etc...

Thank-you in advance...unless you don't reply or insult us etc...

Call me Scientia, not firedemon7.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Help please?

Unread post by Davo »

firedemon7 wrote:Hello...Vexx32, Spode and I where wondering if this could be made into a space tool and we want you to upload it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAR-n8y9E1c

Vexx was also wondering if it was possible to change space stage AI of defender ships and things to stop them flying is balls of easily destroyed ships and to make them fly in formation etc...

Thank-you in advance...unless you don't reply or insult us etc...
do you mean as a captains tool? or as a spaceship weapon?

defenderships?
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Ship weapon. Vexx and I want to know if it's possible to make a tool out of it and we want you to upload the mod used in that vid.

Defender ships...When you are fighting...the ships that fight back and defend the planet...They fly in swarms...vexx wants them to spread out more...other Space stage AI improvements you can give us would be great too...

Spode is also interested in these the space stage AI and galaxy gun...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spode
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Spode »

Sorry for the confusion Davo, all I wanted to know if you had a download for the mod, the others want some help making a space stage version of it.
vexx32
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by vexx32 »

Okay Davo. You know (probably) how every planet normally has about 10 or 15 ships defending it from attack (not very successfully)? In PlatinumSpore, I have massively increased that number (or rather, borrowed the idea from TheComet from Sporedum). I have a serious problem: These ships tend to get in tight, congested balls that are easily destroyed. This is not the way I had wanted it, so I asked Firedemon to ask you if you could make a mod that would change the spaceships' AI code to fly in formation, not randomly and getting congested in tight little swarms that are easily blown up. Can you do it?
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Also...I want you to release the galaxy spit mod from that video...I want to know if it is possible to turn that effect into a weapon...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i will look into this today. i have to go buy a suit, then i am all free...
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

So...
Can you release the galaxy spit mod?...
is it possible to improve space AI?...
Can the galaxy be turned into a weapon effect?
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Sorry for the double post but you seem to have forgotten about this...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i looked but cant find it myself
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”