Enhanced Color Picker not functioning despite being installed

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
SkyTechRTS
Recruit
Recruit

Enhanced Color Picker not functioning despite being installed

Unread post by SkyTechRTS »

Background:

I am using Steam, I have Spore, C&C and GA installed, this is not my first time trying to mod the game.

I used to have a bunch of mods installed on my PC INCLUDING The Enhanced Color Picker through the mod launcher, and everything worked.

recently my PC died so I had to buy a new hard-drive, most mods work EXCEPT the Color Picker.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? (Btw I will NOT use Origin, so do not suggest that, please.)
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Re: Enhanced Color Picker not functioning despite being installed

Unread post by rob55rod »

The answer hasn't changed since the last time you asked. If you don't want to transfer to Origin, you can buy another copy of Spore from GOG (or on physical disks, if you don't mind giving up all online functionality).
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
SkyTechRTS
Recruit
Recruit

(Btw I will NOT use Origin, so do not suggest that, please.)
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

SkyTechRTS wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:26 pm
(Btw I will NOT use Origin, so do not suggest that, please.)
Yeah I know, that's why I didn't suggest using Origin. Try reading my message before you reply to it next time.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
SkyTechRTS
Recruit
Recruit

Asking me to buy another copy is even worse, try understanding basic logic, before condescending me, thanks! :)
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

SkyTechRTS wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm Asking me to buy another copy is even worse
I agree completely. If there was another solution, I assure you I'd sooner provide it to you than suggest you buy the game again. Alas, you've rejected the only solutions which exist.

SkyTechRTS wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pmtry understanding basic logic, before condescending me, thanks! :)
No need to inaccurately and pointlessly insult someone who is merely trying to help you.

Darhagonable
Guru
Guru

Unread post by Darhagonable »

That Spore ModAPI based mods worked on your previous system with a steam installation was just pure dumb luck. In general it just doesn't work and there's nothing we can do to change that fact. So unless you actually wanna get the mod running and use the suggested solutions then you have to live without it.

Return to “Mod Help”