mod .package files not working. help?

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Jegarax0
Cell
Cell

mod .package files not working. help?

Unread post by Jegarax0 »

Hi!
I'm trying to mod spore with a number of mods i've found on this site and I must be doing something wrong because every mod that is a .package file doesnt seem to work. Besides downloading dark injection a couple of years ago I have never modded Spore much before, so I'm not really sure im doing the right thing. From what I read you simply have to place the .package files into your sporebinEP1 folder to get them to work. I have downloaded Dark injection and a few other minor mods that are in a .sporemod format and they seem to be working fine.

I have had some problems with my spore being installed through Origin before so I am wondering if this could be the problem? Or maybe i'm just missing a simple step in the modding process?

Thansk in advance if anyone could help me sort this out! :)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: mod .package files not working. help?

Unread post by rob55rod »

Jegarax0 wrote:From what I read you simply have to place the .package files into your sporebinEP1 folder to get them to work.
Wrong, .package and .sporemod mods are both installed using the Spore ModAPI Easy Installer.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”