12-24-2020
Due to an unexpected database update fail, the forum had to undergo a reset to an August backup. This sadly means all new user registations and content posted between 08-08-2020 and 12-24-2020 has been wiped. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken measures to prevent this error from happening in the future.

Missing GA Folder

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Jwinco123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Missing GA Folder

Unread post by Jwinco123 »

I'm not entirely certain this is where I should post this, but I'm having a rather peculiar issue. I have Spore and Creepy and Cute installed via CD and GA installed via Origin. Despite the fact that Galactic Adventures is there and works just as it should, there isn't any folder for it. SPORE_EP1 is entirely missing from my computer. I was able to find SPORE and SPORE_BP1, but GA seems to be magically using files that don't actually exist. Any help would be appreciated. Danke!

EDIT- I found a folder called Spore Galactic Adventures in Origin Games, and it seems to be the right one. Nevermind.

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Missing GA Folder

Unread post by Darhagonable »

try this Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data

sry didn't see the edit at first
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”