Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
GoldenSpore88
Cell
Cell

Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread post by GoldenSpore88 »

Im GoldenSpore! Or as known on most other forms... Goldkilla88. Just so you know im know to ask questions alot :oops: Ehehe. just so you know im on spore: Abuger090 so contact me if you want :D

Gold-ish delight.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread post by superckool »

Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

hey, send me a friend request on xbox, im davopotamus
GoldenSpore88
Cell
Cell

superckool wrote:Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.
If you get your computer working again maby you could make one for me :3 I just can't think of any thing right now! lol

Gold-ish delight.
GoldenSpore88
Cell
Cell

Davo wrote:hey, send me a friend request on xbox, im davopotamus
All right! I mite be awhile though : )

Gold-ish delight.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

GoldenSpore88 wrote:
superckool wrote:Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.
If you get your computer working again maby you could make one for me :3 I just can't think of any thing right now! lol
I could mod now, but it would take more than a day to get all my stuff set up on my bros pc.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
GoldenSpore88
Cell
Cell

superckool wrote:
GoldenSpore88 wrote:
I could mod now, but it would take more than a day to get all my stuff set up on my bros pc.
It's okay! It's been about 5 days now and I still cant think of something!!! :? hmmmm...

Gold-ish delight.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

I'm set up right now, just tell me if you think of anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”