Cannot Uninstall Spore Dark Injection 9.r

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
ukeleledick
Hatchling
Hatchling

Cannot Uninstall Spore Dark Injection 9.r

Unread post by ukeleledick »

As the title says, I cannot unintall Spore Dark Injection 9.r. I have tried running as administrator as mentioned in a comment about uninstalling. When I open the Spore ModAPI Easy Uninstaller, I get a window with the header "Spore ModAPI Easy Uninstaller", and a page with the prompt "Choose the mod(s) you want to uninstall:"

Below that is a table with two rows and two columns.

The first row is a checkbox, and the string "Installed Mods".
The second row is a gear icon, and the string "Dark Injection 9.r".

At the bottom of the window are two buttons: a greyed-out button that says "Uninstall Selected (0)", and another button that says "Cancel".

I can check the checkbox, but it does nothing at all. The only other thing I can interact with in the window is the Cancel button. I can also click the gear icon, but it only causes a window to pop up that says "The requested operation requires evaluation", and the only thing I can do with that is press "OK" or X out of it.

What gives? I enjoyed DI for a while, but now I am uninstalling lots of things and just want it off my computer.

Thank you for your time.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Cannot Uninstall Spore Dark Injection 9.r

Unread post by rob55rod »

Are you still using Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.1.6, by any chance? If so, then I may know what's wrong here...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”