Dark Injection Adventures are Unplayable

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Dark Injection Adventures are Unplayable

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

So I've made quite a few impressive empires with Dark Injection, mainly for saved games, but I really wanted to share them in an adventure. So, I made one alongside a few Dark Injection props, and for some reason, I cannot play it myself. It shows an error reading "Creation Download Failed", when I'm the one who made them and still have them in the Sporepedia. The adventure also has trouble being shared.

sandwich kingdom
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection Adventures are Unplayable

Unread post by rob55rod »

Were any made using previous versions of DI and/or downloaded from the Sporepedia?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

rob55rod wrote:Were any made using previous versions of DI and/or downloaded from the Sporepedia?
Absolutely not. I can only play Galactic Adventures due to a new PC I got around December, so I would never be able to import old Dark Injection creations into my Sporepedia. I guarantee you they're all made with the same exact version.

My suspicion is on the DI props.
sandwich kingdom
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Alright...think you could test that by creating another adventure with DI props but with no DI creations?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

rob55rod wrote:Alright...think you could test that by creating another adventure with DI props but with no DI creations?

Crap.
sandwich kingdom
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Well, my own Rhiororus empire was the cause of the conflict all along.

EDIT: You thought it was done yet?

Nope!
sandwich kingdom
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Wat

vanasten1
Cell
Cell

Unread post by vanasten1 »

Has there been any progress as to determining the cause of this issue? I'm getting a similar problem, however i'm sure the adventure i'm trying to download doesn't use any DI parts (however the captain i'm using does).

EDIT: Tried playing the same adventure outside of space stage, and it seems to have fixed itself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”