Adding square part modifiers to all parts?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Etherealist
Cell
Cell

Adding square part modifiers to all parts?

Unread post by Etherealist »

See title. I don't know the proper terminology, sorry lol

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's these little guys you see in most captain parts and the Dark Injection parts:

I'd wanted this for outfitter parts originally to solve the issue of having floating masks and hats on my outfitted creatures, but I think it'd be more helpful to have a mod that will expand this to all parts in the game. Not sure if it's possible to do with modded parts.

I'm not good at explaining, and I know it sounds like broken-sassafrass English because I'm tired, but I hope I got my point across. :?
I need to go to bed.

what is up gaymers
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Adding square part modifiers to all parts?

Unread post by rob55rod »

They're called Nudge Handles.

And uh...quite a few people have requested such an addition. Unfortunately, it's not possible to add Nudge Handles (or really, any kind of additional morph handles) to an existing part without wreaking havoc on any and all creations made without the mod.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Etherealist
Cell
Cell

Re: Adding square part modifiers to all parts?

Unread post by Etherealist »

rob55rod wrote:-snip-
I see! That's a shame, though... Thank you for the information. ^^
what is up gaymers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”