Object that gives Female voice in Tribal, Civ, and space stage, and Animated Human Heads

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Object that gives Female voice in Tribal, Civ, and space stage, and Animated Human Heads

Unread post by Godzilla-Force »

Hello, I'm pretty sure that most of you already know this, but it doesn't make sense that a Female creature would have a Male Voice (IE, You create A Female Humanoid Creature, But it sounds like a guy all the time, personally thats why I like to play the Sims, the girls sound like girls). So is it possible to create a Creature part, similar to the creature voices in Dark Injection, but possibly using the voices from the Sims 4 Female sims ( to account for the different voices for reach Colony or City Type, the different pitches in the voice could correspond to head size), but this would only activate for tribal and up creatures ( for those of us that wan't a Female creature to ACTAULLY sound like a female), IE, the creature would sound normal for the creature, but evolving to tribal, it would sound like a girl (deep voice would be the lilted voice, peppy voice would be the melodic voice, and the soldier voice would be the last voice out [can't remember what it was called]).

Another thing that would be great would be a human head that has a movable mouth (IE it moves when it makes a noise or otherwise). I'm currently using TKlerambs Anime Head as well as his Human heads ( the ones ranging from Elf to Chimp), it doesn't have to have eyes, but preferably a space to put eyes.

windblade
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Object that gives Female voice in Tribal, Civ, and space stage, and Animated Human Heads

Unread post by windblade »

i want this but i dont know if it is possible, i think it has to do more with the mouth the creature has
maybe a piece that doesnt cost anything and that is invisible but tells the game to use one of the already available femenine voices....over the standar ones for the chosen mouths or something like that
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Object that gives Female voice in Tribal, Civ, and space stage, and Animated Human Heads

Unread post by eme12 »

Pretty sure it's not possible...
I do wonder if we could give adult creatures baby voices though.
windblade
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by windblade »

new parts animations, voices only, effects, sizes, speed, etc etc etc, but making the game only use set voices? umpossibru
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”