Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
AngelCynder14
Cell
Cell

Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread post by AngelCynder14 »

I know someone similar requested this before, but I have been having this idea in quite a long while before I saw theirs. Now I was wondering if we could make a mod to breed with your ally's in the creature stage,this could be useful for ' fun ' gender purposes. What I am getting at, let's say we made species like we always do, ( But instead for example a male bird, and another species which is a female bird. ) and they honestly are going to have their own nest separated in their own species, because of spore. But if we could make this mod, we could breed with those who we want to breed within the game. The babies won't be like the parents obviously, but it be more interesting to have in the game. I always feel that when we allied other creatures, we should have this advantage on our choices. If I am correct, we should be able to do this, I think we all need to do is to add the same coding into allies, of course theirs probably more to it than that. But I honestly have no clue on what else. ^ ^" Now I honestly wish I could make this, it be a cool mod to have, but I have no experiences, unless someone who would like to help me out with this. And honestly knows how to do something like this, feel free too lean me a hand.

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread post by Shattered »

if it were possible, the resulting offspring would not be a mix between the two species for sure. The baby would look like you most likely.

And It is very very likely that we haven't discovered a way to do this yet, and that it is not possible yet.
Thanks for killing me
AngelCynder14
Cell
Cell

Re: Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread post by AngelCynder14 »

That is what I meant by the babies wouldn't be like their parents, ^ ^. And I'm sure their is away, we just haven't found it yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”