Super fast mods

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Zt2wolf
Cell
Cell

Super fast mods

Unread post by Zt2wolf »

Is there a super fast sprint and flight mod? also a really strong attack mod? thanks :D :patch1.5: :ga: :bs:

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Super fast mods

Unread post by rob55rod »

Zt2wolf wrote:Is there a super fast sprint and flight mod? also a really strong attack mod? thanks :D :patch1.5: :ga: :bs:
Um...the latter is doable. The former...probably. I'll get on it :D

Funny thing is, I've been thinking of making a "Hypersprint" mod recently anyways, so...I guess that'll be a thing, too :lol:

EDIT: Mind not throwing in random DLC/mod smilies? It's kinda distracting.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Here's the attack abilities: Overkiller Mod

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Zt2wolf
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Zt2wolf »

@rob ok i wont do that and thanks
ps is there a friendly grox mod where they are neutral towards you like alot of other races and also all the other races dont hate you if you ally? thanks
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

Zt2wolf wrote:@rob ok i wont do that and thanks
ps is there a friendly grox mod where they are neutral towards you like alot of other races and also all the other races dont hate you if you ally? thanks
Did you look for it yet? You should probably look before you ask.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

GIRGHGH wrote:
Zt2wolf wrote:@rob ok i wont do that and thanks
Did you look for it yet? You should probably look before you ask.
True...

...though I wouldn't exactly blame Zt2wolf for simply not knowing where to look, if that is the case.

Zt2wolf
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Zt2wolf »

i did look but i cant find it
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Zt2wolf wrote:i did look but i cant find it
Oh, okay. Not sure about the neutral relationship part, but there are mods that remove the "Allied the Grox" penalty...

Zt2wolf
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Zt2wolf »

@rob i tried out the overkill mod the killing works great but the flying is glitched once i jump or fly i never get back down it made me lose an adventure its as bad as the unlimited flying mod

EDIT: I got the "groxloveyou" mod which also removes the penalty...i think
but also is there a mod which allows you to travel to really far away solar systems even with the level 1 interstellar drive?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Zt2wolf wrote:@rob i tried out the overkill mod the killing works great but the flying is glitched once i jump or fly i never get back down it made me lose an adventure its as bad as the unlimited flying mod

EDIT: I got the "groxloveyou" mod which also removes the penalty...i think
but also is there a mod which allows you to travel to really far away solar systems even with the level 1 interstellar drive?
a) I knew I shouldn't have left that in there. I'll fix that now.
b) Yes, there is. IDK where, nor what it's called, but there is such a mod.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”