advanced cell parts request

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
kendre
Cell
Cell

advanced cell parts request

Unread post by kendre »

Heres the reasson i requested: I whanted to get to the hidden cell editor, normaly i try put the code that add it, but i dint work, thats why i wanted someone to make an mod that normaly add those hidden cell parts whiout those random adjustments (Its like betterspore making dumb adjustments to the cell parts!)
This mod may be piece of cake, yes there davo's advanced parts (pack3) mod, but i dont feel (IM NOT REALLING FELLING IT!) usingg the mod

PS: Make sure the mod is compatible wifh davo's ''cell parts in creature creator'' mod
PSS: If you dont understand things, thats becuse my grammar is bullshark
Last edited by kendre on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

''Din't your mama told you to not play wifh matches?''
tha'ts what he said!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: advanced cell parts request

Unread post by rob55rod »

What?

Please clean up your post, I can't even understand it. Once you've done that, I'll try to figure out what you want and (hopefully) make it happen.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
kendre
Cell
Cell

Unread post by kendre »

rob55rod wrote:What?

Please clean up your post, I can't even understand it. Once you've done that, I'll try to figure out what you want and (hopefully) make it happen.
Okay! ill try my best to rewritte it, sorry about the grammar, my grammar is bullshark
tha'ts what he said!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

kendre wrote:

Okay! ill try my best to rewritte it, sorry about the grammar, my grammar is bullshark
That's somewhat more readable.

So, you want someone to add the hidden cell parts into the normal cell editor? That is a piece of cake!

...unless you want the parts to be unlockable, in which case the cake is a lie (or, more literally, another impossible mod request).
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

I also want the hidden cell part into the ordernary cell editor! If it was possible to unlocking them it's super cool... If that is impossible maby you can unlock them for some DNA so it works more like upgrade the normal once. :D

Sorry for my bad English!
kendre
Cell
Cell

Unread post by kendre »

rob55rod wrote:
kendre wrote:

That's somewhat more readable.

So, you want someone to add the hidden cell parts into the normal cell editor? That is a piece of cake!

...unless you want the parts to be unlockable, in which case the cake is a lie (or, more literally, another impossible mod request).
''So, you want someone to add hidden cell parts into cell editor?''
Sorta... but it could be in the ''Early creature creator'', an mod like this could be usefull for dummies
But i dont want to be ONLY in the cell editor, what else could i do? Look on some sharky video guides?
Aslo, i dont want literely the parts to be unlockable
Last edited by kendre on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tha'ts what he said!
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

''So, you want someone to sassafrass hidden cell parts into cell editor?''
Sorta... but it could be in the ''Early creature creator'', an mod like this could be usefull for dummies
But i dont want to be ONLY in the cell editor, what else could i do? Look on some sharky video guides?
Aslo, i dont want literely the parts to be unlockable[/quote]

Im not that good at english so i cant really understand. Sry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”