Some Space Stage mods?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
mythspeare
Hatchling
Hatchling

Some Space Stage mods?

Unread post by mythspeare »

Hey, I was wondering if there are any of the following mods:

>A mod that removes pirate attacks, ecological disasters, ally disasters, and Grox attacks?

>A mod that makes turrets more powerful in Space Stage?

>A mod that gives unlimited uses for the Staff of Life?

>A mod that removes the cool downs on items in Space Stage?

I remember there used to be mods for this years ago, but Sporedum has since gone down. I looked through the archive, but they're just .package files (and I found mods for everything except my first request) and I'm not even sure if they're even compatible because the files are old and are most likely incompatible with the up-to-date patch. So has anyone released these mods recently that are confirmed to work with patch 5.1? If anything, I would just really like the no pirates/ecological disasters one. This is primarily my major gripe with the Space Stage that makes it pretty unenjoyable.
Last edited by mythspeare on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emd
Admin
Admin

Re: Some Space Stage mods?

Unread post by emd »

The .package files work in all the Spore versions, so that mods will work to you xD
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
mythspeare
Hatchling
Hatchling

Ahh, cool. I couldn't really tell because I just started on Spore again and haven't gotten this stuff in-game yet.

That still leaves the question to a mod that removes pirate raids and ecological disasters...I didn't see a mod for that on the Sporedum archive.
neptis
Creature
Creature

Unread post by neptis »

aculy thats one im looking for aswell. i looked through davo's mods and can not see that. and . i do remember ones that removed . or at the very least dialed the raids and desasters to extremely fue.

so basicly i second the reqwst for one of those mods.

also i bet when rob reads my post he will corect the spelling

he has dun with most outhers
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

neptis wrote:Actually, that's one I'm looking for as well. I looked through Davo's mods and can not see that. I do remember mods that removed or at the very least delayed the raids and disasters, making them few and far apart.

so basically, I second the request for one of those mods.

Also, I bet that when rob reads my post, he'll correct the spelling.

BetterSpore or OrbitSpore. Also, you know me too well. ;)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
mythspeare
Hatchling
Hatchling

I'd rather not use outdated mega mods that crash the game, especially when I don't want what's in those mega mods.

I've done some searching for this, because I specifically remember a mod existed for this, and I found some inklings to it on an old GameFaqs forum topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/926714-s ... 39?page=12

It's called spaceisfunhack.package. The link is obviously dead, and I don't see it in the Sporedum archive.

Edit: I found it through a Google search, but the mod does not work (got a pirate raid after twenty minutes of playing with it).
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

mythspeare wrote:I'd rather not use outdated mega mods that crash the game, especially when I don't want what's in those mega mods.

I've done some searching for this, because I specifically remember a mod existed for this, and I found some inklings to it on an old GameFaqs forum topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/926714-s ... 39?page=12

It's called spaceisfunhack.package. The link is obviously dead, and I don't see it in the Sporedum archive.

Edit: I found it through a Google search, but the mod does not work (got a pirate raid after twenty minutes of playing with it).
Did you restart your galaxy and create a new save prior to the test?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
neptis
Creature
Creature

Unread post by neptis »

rob55rod wrote:
neptis wrote:Actually, that's one I'm looking for as well. I looked through Davo's mods and can not see that. I do remember mods that removed or at the very least delayed the raids and disasters, making them few and far apart.

so basically, I second the request for one of those mods.

Also, I bet that when rob reads my post, he'll correct the spelling.

BetterSpore or OrbitSpore. Also, you know me too well. ;)
ah i have never used those two mods. herd of them but not used them. will i need to restart everything. to use them.

oh and good luck correcting this one
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap
mythspeare
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
mythspeare wrote:I'd rather not use outdated mega mods that crash the game, especially when I don't want what's in those mega mods.

Did you restart your galaxy and create a new save prior to the test?
Yup. Even created a new game outright just to make sure. Still getting eco disasters and pirate raids.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”