Searching for a few mods [not sure if they still exist]

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Rogue_Jaeger
Cell
Cell

Searching for a few mods [not sure if they still exist]

Unread post by Rogue_Jaeger »

As the title implies, there are a few mods I use to have that I was hoping to get back. When my old computer crashed and took Spore along with it...I did not get spore until some years later and now I can't seem to find these particular mods anymore. Not since the main index Spordume went down. For all I know these mods are obsolete and wouldn't even work anymore with the latest updates/patches. I do know a lot of mods do not work for those who have spore through steam but so far so good on my end.

I just found the ultra planet turret mod again so I'm happy about that.

The other mods I was looking for are for Space Stage in Core Spore.

There was one mod for infinite trade routes [or at least something similar like 100 trade routes]
Another for unlimited health/energy for your spaceship [or at least something similar again like just max limit]
There was another for maximum cargo hold or unlimited cargo hold....my memory is a little fuzzy on that one as to what it was called.
And there was a fourth on for unlimited terrafoaming tools or uses on terrafoaming tools.

I already have the unlimited SoL uses and unlimited colony packs so I'm happy to have found that.

If anyone could be nice enough to drop me a link to where I can find these mods [should they still exist] I would be extremely grateful! And if they don't exist anymore, that's okay, no worries. I was curious and here is to hoping they are still around. Thanks in advance!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Searching for a few mods [not sure if they still exist]

Unread post by Vallachan »

I think that they should still be in the 450 mod archive, which can be found here: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=3117.0
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Rogue_Jaeger
Cell
Cell

Re: Searching for a few mods [not sure if they still exist]

Unread post by Rogue_Jaeger »

Awesome! Thanks! I will sift through these when I get a chance.

Return to “Mod Ideas”