Abilities, music, voice and some gameplay mod requests

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

Abilities, music, voice and some gameplay mod requests

Unread post by Orcuszilla »

Abilities:
Kick (not stomp, Military Civ stage animation) - charge lv20, opponent uses hit by kick animation, 7 damage, 3 cool down
Separate Tornado, Fixed Missile and Nuke (shooting from part, not center of the body) from DIv9 beta
Roundhouse tail smash (one of the test mode animations) - charge lv21, opponents uses same animation as enemy when hit by Tribe bomb/one of the C&C animations, 40 damage, 7 cool down
Plasma Burst - spit lv30, uses everything Plasma Gun lv3 uses, requires no energy
Tail slash/Poisonous tail slash/Electric tail slash lv1/lv2/lv3 (separate) - charge lv22, same as Blades/Toxic crystal/Lightning thing when put on tail.
Don`t know how to call it - bite lv30, uses tribe stage animal eating food (left by player) animation, 37 damage, 6 cool down
??? - charge lv24, creature uses hypnosis animation, while target uses hit by tribe bomb animation, damage 20, 5 cool down
H**lfire - charge lv60, uses summon swarm animation, but causes mushroom explosion or something like that, opponent uses stinged by bees animation and burns at the same time, 666 damage, 50 cool down
Super Stomp - charge lv25, creature uses jump animation from C&C, target and creatures close to it uses hit by tribe bomb animation, 90 damage, 20 cool down
End of World - charge lv23, uses bard dance lv3 animation and then antimatter explosion or something even stronger that won`t doom planet, 666 cool down
Raptor Pounce - charge lv26, uses jump animation from C&C, then changes to tribe stage animal eating tribe food, kills instantly, opponent uses hit by tribe bomb animation, 6 cool down
Roar - charge lv27, uses longest roar animation or roar special ability from creature stage, target uses bee animation, just without bees, no damage, 10 cool down
Tornado - charge lv28, uses same animation as target hit by tornado from DI v9 beta, creating tornado and causing target to use same animation, 70 damage, 20 cool down
Ice beam - spit lv60, uses everything from plasma blaster, but target freezes when hit, just like in Metroid, 30 damage, 6 cool down
Charge - charge lv5, uses tribe charge animation with head, targets falls like from bombs, 60 damage, 6 cool down.
Gameplay:
Creature:
Creatures everywhere, even on Area 51 islands or remove this islands.
Captain/Creature:
Remove all friendly fire damage from missiles.
Civilization:
Reduce possibility of radioactive buildings/ruins.
Space/All:
Make planets bigger (not just from space, when you are on it) to make it look realistic).
Voice:
If Crocodile mouth has separate voice, replace it with jp spinosaurus roars or Ridley X (from Metroid Fusion) roars. If not, then replace 3rd fish mouth`s to spinosaurus.
Music:
NES Godzilla Creepypasta - Red theme (if there is roar - tell me) for horror adventures, link - http://www.mediafire.com/?3tzrdbalnrelgvs , thanks to GBAura for it
JP Troodon roars for horror dinosaur adventures
Godzilla Unleashed - Destroyah/Orga/Mecha-King Ghidorah/Megaguirus theme for different adventures (can be downloaded at http://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla_ ... track.html )

If something is impossible, tell me.
Thanks to Mx3 for 6 new music mod.
Note: all abilities uses smallest parts possible, raptor pounce uses raptor feet. If possible, make this parts similar to ability things from Dark Injection.
Last edited by Orcuszilla on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Slenderwave is watching you. Escape is NOT possible. Silence and terror...he is watching you even NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooow...
Actually, i am BaganSmashBros.
emd
Admin
Admin

Re: Abilities and parts requests

Unread post by emd »

I think it's posible.
But, remember that the parts can't be animated.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Abilities and some gameplay mod requests

Unread post by Davo »

if there is a way to get projectiles to fire from the proper location, i would do it, but these custom abilities are not meant to exist in the game. so they will not be perfect.
Mx3
Creature
Creature

Re: Abilities, music, voice and some gameplay mod requests

Unread post by Mx3 »

Here´s your music mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/28m83 ... od.package
A nice selection of 6 songs for adventures.
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

Thanks for the mod! One more theme i need - NES Godzilla Creepypasta - Red theme for creepy adventures.
Slenderwave is watching you. Escape is NOT possible. Silence and terror...he is watching you even NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooow...
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Mx3 wrote:Here´s your music mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/28m83 ... od.package
A nice selection of 6 songs for adventures.
I'll have to try this :P
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Mx3
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Mx3 »

Orcuszilla wrote:Thanks for the mod! One more theme i need - NES Godzilla Creepypasta - Red theme for creepy adventures.
I don´t find it. Can you put a link to a video or audio?
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

It must be somewhere on booglech/boogleech/bogleech forum, in NES Godzilla Creepypasta. It sounds a bit like heartbeat, slow and a bit distorted. It should be somewhere between semi-last (6) and 2nd chapter, search for "theme" or "music".
This - http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoin ... g4yi26cr5M - may be his theme, i do NOT want to test it after i saw the "KILL" face. It may be in this video. If this video is called NES Godzilla Creepypasta Chapter X: "Name of the level", then this isn`t his theme.
Last edited by Orcuszilla on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

the SCP-096 sound effects from SCP containment breach would be cool for a creepy sound set too ;)

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

CamBen wrote:the SCP-096 sound effects from SCP containment breach would be cool for a creepy sound set too ;)
Who is SCP-096? And who is SCP-682? Is that is something like Smile Dog or Jeff the Killer?!
Red theme will fit Red`s "RUN" level adventure better. Especially with black sky, fire, red sea, loud deep roar and running thing with Red Skull-like eyeless head and spider legs.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

096 SFX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWa6RuyltNo

096's description in Containment Breach: http://scpcontainmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/SCP-096

he's like a mix of the rake and slenderman. Basically, he's one of the creepiest things ever in my opinion.

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Orcuszilla wrote:It must be somewhere on booglech/boogleech/bogleech forum, in NES Godzilla Creepypasta. It sounds a bit like heartbeat, slow and a bit distorted. It should be somewhere between semi-last (6) and 2nd chapter, search for "theme" or "music".
The thing is, the soundtrack for the creepypasta was originally up but it got pulled due to copyright issues. Thankfully, I have the OST with me, so maybe I can post the song you wanted.

Also, here's a fun little fact, the original song you were talking about is "Through The Ergosphere" without the heartbeat and isn't cut down to four minutes. Since the song itself is licensed (you need permission if you want to use it), it might be one of the reason why it was pulled as well as many others.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

GBAura wrote:so maybe I can post the song you wanted.
Ok, and...was you reading it...too?
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Orcuszilla wrote:Ok, and...was you reading it...too?
If you were talking about the thread, yes, I read it (duh). If you were talking about the creepypasta, yes, I read it too (loved it by the way). I'll PM you about the song, you should get it soon.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”