12-24-2020
Due to an unexpected database update fail, the forum had to undergo a reset to an August backup. This sadly means all new user registations and content posted between 08-08-2020 and 12-24-2020 has been wiped. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken measures to prevent this error from happening in the future.

Flight to other galactics and universes

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: While the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

Flight to other galactics and universes

Unread post by maximWTFXD »

i got a dream that im playng spore and i did leave my galactic and flyed to other galactics and also leaved the universe (where are group of galaxies) and flyed to other universes :shock:

so heres my idea:
make that you can fly to other galactix (leave your galactic by zooming like when you leaving or entering solar system) but to flight to others glaxies you need to purchase galaxy flighter engine item that allow you to flight to other galaxis wich it cost 5000000 spore bucks in your home and 3500000 spore bucks in other empires
in other galaxies there are going to be groxs too (in centre for sure) :twisted: and theres will be not only spiral galaxys ( like in the main menu) also some other types like nebulas

after leaving galaxy you can leave your universe and there will be other universes (to leave your universe zoom it like i said before) but you need to purchase universe flighter engine item to enable to flight to other universes with is cost 10,000,000 spore bucks (in your empire) 5000000 spore bucks (in other empires)
and in the stage that you flight to other universes there will be singularity dots and planets singularity dots are micro scope when you flight you just see singularity dots as red dots when you flight to close to singularity dots you ship will be destroyed because gravity is werrrrrrrrryyyy high but there will be item that singularity dots will dont destroy you and they will cost 20.000.000 spore bucks in singularity planets will be same thing werrrrrrrrrryyyy big gravity that destroys your ship for sure but the item that i said before make that your ship will be dont destryed againts singularitys... singularity planets are x20 bigger than standart planets means flight on then will be longer and in thoese singularity planets you cant build colonies and active hologram scout because gravity is too high and in singularity planets theres no land..... only magma/lava every where :shock:
also in other universes theres no groxes only in your universe (home) but well in other universes maybe (in random) will gona be other strong empires like grox but other creature and other color empire and in random %30 or %20 %10 weaker or stronger than grox or same power as grox

did you know?
singularity dots are just dead universes but can explode (like big explosion) and born again
singularity dots are cant be entered but the planets ones can wich theres magma/lava (wich i said before)

dont use cheats the game will become boring
CamBen
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Flight to other galactics and universes

Unread post by CamBen »

not going to happen. it wouldn't work, sorry to crush your dream. :| :cry:
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Tokoshoran
Creature
Creature

Re: Flight to other galactics and universes

Unread post by Tokoshoran »

Ah, the good old dream of leaving the galaxy. It may be possible through a script to load up game1 instead of game0 or something, but what would you script to do that?

I'll look into some of the files I've been tweaking and see if I can add a little something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Request”