multi player

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

multi player

Unread post by maximWTFXD »

please can you make multiplayer?

here are features:

cell stage:
-if player joins the game then another asteroid falls to water the spawns there another player
-there are can be pvp battles (player vs player)
-before go to creature stage in multiplayer all players must be max in the progress line
creature stage:

-all player nests will be located in diferent places
-if comes player that wants be your ally there will apear a box that says: do you accept be friend? if you click yes then there will be appear a proggres
-before go to nest stage all players must be in the finish of the progress bar

nest stage(or how it called):
-there will be many nest players but the will be ally they need to destroy the AI nest to get to cilization stage

civilization stage:
-civilization stage will be quite diferrent in multi player in each country there will be diferrent creatures
-if the player has defeated other player the player that defeated will join to the player side who defeat him (will change color army to the player who defeat him but with other creature and other tehnologies)
-the player that defeated other players will be the leader on the space stage

space stage:
-there will be many players in one empire and the leader is the player who won in the civilization stage
-the leader has x2 health and damage
-bank there will be bank that there is protect sporebucks and the leader can pick sporebuck from bank and also the leader can give permission to members of their empire pick up sporebuck from the bank
-weapons will not be like the standard space stage all players will get weapons that the AI uses and in shop you can upgrade your weapons'
-there is not going to be only one empire with players there will be many (just like clan wars :D) (the other planets can be in diferrent stages example the first planet there is players got to the space stage and the second still in civilization stage) (player cant use weapons on other player planets)

galactic adventures:
-game modes: capture the flag co-op deathmatch and etc and there will be map selection

server setups (options):
-set how much player planets will be
-enable or disable grox on the center of the galaxy or you can change the grox creature vehicles and buildings and color empire

joinings:
if you join an server that still on cell stage there will be same as single player (select a cell and what he eats other creatures or floras) (same with creature stage and nest stgae and civilization stage and space stage)

questions:
are there will be gonna be AI? - yes sure
cheats will be enabled? - no

dont use cheats the game will become boring
MidnightXS
Cell
Cell

Re: multi player

Unread post by MidnightXS »

This wouldn't be a mod, these would have to be completely new.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

MidnightXS wrote:This wouldn't be a mod, these would have to be completely new.
EA should make a multiplayer spore
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

they tried and failed with darkspore.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

camben wrote:they tried and failed with darkspore.
realy? dark spore is a diferrent game...
and what is darkspore?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

its basically a heavily modded spore, turned into a new game. it has none of the same capabilities, and is just not as cool. search it on the internet next time.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”