BATTLE CRUISERS IN SPACE STAGE!

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

BATTLE CRUISERS IN SPACE STAGE!

Unread post by maximWTFXD »

is any one can make battle cruisers in spore stace stage? batlle cruisers big and shots balls every secong and shots 4 lasers at onece it would be cool oh and chatge the big space ship of the attackers group into batlle cruiser so then spore will berty time :twisted: :twisted: 8-)

dont use cheats the game will become boring
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: BATTLE CRUISERS IN SPACE STAGE!

Unread post by Vallachan »

Google translate can't seem to find out which language that is in.

no really, I don't know what you are getting at.
Spoiler
yey 111 posts!
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
p.d
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by p.d »

I think he wants the ship you pilot in the space stage to be a lot bigger.

Not sure what a berty time is though...
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

he might mean he wants the security drones on the homeplanet of the moon creatures, where they think you are the grox to be turned into a really big ship that shoots 4 lasers instead of 2? Thats what I have gathered so far now that I'm not so tired/stressed out.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

camben wrote:he might mean he wants the security drones on the homeplanet of the moon creatures, where they think you are the grox to be turned into a really big ship that shoots 4 lasers instead of 2? Thats what I have gathered so far now that I'm not so tired/stressed out.
nooo... i mean i wantg that there will 3 security drones and there will be 1 large ship battle cruisers and not only security drones also other empiers and even grox! what i mean? they have 2 - 3 battle cruisers in every empire in every planet of the empire
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

you want there too be fewer or just one large ship and you want it to be bigger?

maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

camben wrote:you want there too be fewer or just one large ship and you want it to be bigger?
dont you under stand i want make that will be only few battle cruiser and lot of small ships that are in game now? :evil:
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

I just translated it from Icelandic to english w/ google translate and it rearranged the words. :oops:

so you want it to be like one big mothership with a fleet of mini ships?

maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

camben wrote:I just translated it from Icelandic to english w/ google translate and it rearranged the words. :oops:

so you want it to be like one big mothership with a fleet of mini ships?
yes atleast you under stand.... :) :|
Tokoshoran
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Tokoshoran »

Actually... That sounds like a good idea.

I would rather enjoy being able to pilot a freaking flagship around space, and then send out a squadron to the planet, or visit with the flagship itself.

However, how would it work? You already have a ton of weapons, but can only fire TWO at a time: One of your choice, and the autoblaster. Turning everything into autoblasters doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

When you fly around other-alien's planets, you'll notice that they've got big ships with a swarm of little ships around them. Would it be possible to have a "Flagship" and "Fleetship" editor, so that your flagship (the big one) is different from the miniature ones?

If that's what you were getting at the whole time, then that makes a TON of sense. It would especially be neat to have a minifleet from your own planet following you, and especially neat if your allies had their own fleets. Of course, if that were the case, there should be a tool to split them up, so that they will target other cities or pirate squads. City-wise, the function should have three stages: Stick together, Scatter-conquer, and Scatter-destroy. If that's not possible, scatter-conquer is good enough, you can tell the planet owners you want to destroy them afterwards, and then your allies will destroy them.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

Tokoshoran wrote:Actually... That sounds like a good idea.

I would rather enjoy being able to pilot a freaking flagship around space, and then send out a squadron to the planet, or visit with the flagship itself.

However, how would it work? You already have a ton of weapons, but can only fire TWO at a time: One of your choice, and the autoblaster. Turning everything into autoblasters doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

When you fly around other-alien's planets, you'll notice that they've got big ships with a swarm of little ships around them. Would it be possible to have a "Flagship" and "Fleetship" editor, so that your flagship (the big one) is different from the miniature ones?

If that's what you were getting at the whole time, then that makes a TON of sense. It would especially be neat to have a minifleet from your own planet following you, and especially neat if your allies had their own fleets. Of course, if that were the case, there should be a tool to split them up, so that they will target other cities or pirate squads. City-wise, the function should have three stages: Stick together, Scatter-conquer, and Scatter-destroy. If that's not possible, scatter-conquer is good enough, you can tell the planet owners you want to destroy them afterwards, and then your allies will destroy them.
would be nice idea when you start a new space stage you will start with original small ship (like now) but to buy flagship (like you said in your post will cost some spore bucks to get all of that 2000000 would fit it

Return to “Mod Ideas”