Submarine Mod and Wonders

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Sporoid
Hatchling
Hatchling

Submarine Mod and Wonders

Unread post by Sporoid »

Ok, this is my first topic , but i was wondering if you could create a mod that would bring back the submarine/underwater unit in civ stage with its own editor like the boat editor. It might be hidden in the data files like the flora editor since it was in the '05 version but I haven't looked and I'm not sure if someone else has found it or made a mod at all but it would be so awesome :mrgreen: ! My other request would be to make a mod that allows you to build 'wonders' like in sid meier's civilization. Then you could place them somewhere in/around your city or out in the water depending on what it is. I understand that you can't change/add executable files and it would be hard to avoid doing that, but just think, a three eyed colossus, or a metallic Pyramids, each giving you more culture! Then you could add a cultural angle to domination and convert cities when you get enough points. I've always wanted more ways to conquer innocent nations :twisted: . Please respond so I can figure out whether or not to look forward to it :P . Thanks Davo and others!

devilcoook11
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Submarine Mod and Wonders

Unread post by devilcoook11 »

Both are impossible at least from my perspective.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Submarine Mod and Wonders

Unread post by Davo »

devilcoook11 wrote:Both are impossible at least from my perspective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”