Improve lower level jump?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
CrazyChaos
Hatchling
Hatchling

Improve lower level jump?

Unread post by CrazyChaos »

Mainly Level 1, because that's what I have on most of my captains because I can easily hide a feather on my creatures without destroying their appearance, however it seems almost pointless to have a Level 1 jump because it hardly gets you anywhere, I'm not sure how good level 2 is, but I know Level 3 is just right.

So what I'm asking is: Does anyone have a mod that improves jumps? If not can some one make one? Thanks in advanced. ^_^

EDIT: Maybe even a mod that lets you easily edit the stats of your creature at the cost of some DNA points without adding parts? However I'd like to get the better jump on some of my captains that I have already made so that wouldn't really help there, but it's still a good idea.

superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Improve lower level jump?

Unread post by superckool »

Sure i can make it easily, i just started modding today lol but i understand the basics like that so i will, UPDATE: here it is i didn't try it yet though, i won't be using it well i might but here ya go! http://www.filefront.com/16945029/level ... -3.package
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
CrazyChaos
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CrazyChaos »

Awesome! Thank you! :D
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

No problem, I'm happy to help you, if you need any ability related problems like this I can change this, just ask. :D
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

when you get comfortible at modding, maybe we can do a team project...
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Sweet i would love to! I'm still getting used to it though, but I'm a quick learner!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

mee too, me and a few others talk and make mods. DVDMaster is learning at a great rate. Dont think there isnt anything left to mod in spore. im proof of that
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

I never will :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”