A few requests

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

A few requests

Unread post by superckool »

1.How about a nest editor? it can have a'lot of parts, maybe even flora parts, it will be alot of fun.
2.What about beaming down to any planet instead of just using the hologram? I want to be able to attack cities down and up front!
3.And for my favorite, Tribes and cities in creature mode, because how are we the first possible sentient race?
Also, I'm new to modding and i want to replace the nest, so can anyone help me with that?
These will be very fun ideas, and ill think up some more. Thanks modders! especially you davos!
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: A few requests

Unread post by Davo »

thanks dude. as far as the nest go, search ep1_nest or just nest in spore master!

the file should say something like.....

modelLOD="whatever...."

you can replace the whatever with another .rw4 file to replace the asrt. hopes that helps!
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Is there anyway i can replace it with one of my buildings?
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

possibly, but i dont know how yet. but maxis makes plenty of stuff you can use. look at this vid, this is creature stage.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_xFhM_7b4
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Hmmmm, interesting, but i can't find the right file to edit the nests, can you post the exact name? thanks.
Raptros
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Raptros »

im actually particularly interested in one aspect of your request i got the any tool on any planet mod, and i can go up to one of my save game planets on creature stage and place a colony there when i return to the galaxy and enter that planet in creature stage i put the colony on only the silhouette of the colony appears it's something that i have wondered before if it was possible to play creature stage on a planet in tribe or civ stage.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOg_BfJCoc
Then you can see where you can change your nest in :D

Return to “Mod Ideas”