New Tribe UI

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
Vaposhka
Cell
Cell

New Tribe UI

Unread post by Vaposhka »

Hello!
Is there any way right now to try out the new tribe stage UI? Even if it's very buggy I could live with that, just would like to see how is it going to look like)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: New Tribe UI

Unread post by rob55rod »

No, sorry. The one I was working on wasn't just buggy, it was also...visually unappealing. I had an idea, I tried it out, it...worked a lot better in my head than onscreen. So, back to the drawing board...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vaposhka
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Vaposhka »

Oh, thanks for the reply! So you're still planning to create some new UI for that stage? Looking forward to seeing it one day)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Vaposhka wrote:Oh, thanks for the reply! So you're still planning to create some new UI for that stage? Looking forward to seeing it one day)
...I don't plan on leaving any part of the game's GUI unaltered, no...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”