Solar Spore 0.5a

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...

What would you want to see next?

New vehicle & building parts
21%
More options for number of planets in a solar system
7%
More options for number of creatures per pack
7%
A way of purchasing tools at any time
7%
More tools
No votes
A way to reverse a planet buster
No votes
All of the above
57%

Total votes: 14
NUCLEARCAKEEE
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Solar Spore 0.5a

Unread post by NUCLEARCAKEEE »

Ooh, might download this one. I was kind of disappointed with how we hardly ever get to see the unique interactions in Creature stage.
Are the creatures hardcoded to stick around their nests, or did you just remove them to make things more difficult?
VanillaCold
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread post by VanillaCold »

Just to let you all know, this mod isn't scrapped, I just haven't really been working on it recently.
I have, however, created a poll to know what y'all want to see next, for when I eventually start working on it again
Creator of [rimg(22,22)]http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=2592[/rimg] Solar Spore, Adventure Water and [rimg(22,22)]http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=2605[/rimg]Spaceplanes.

My main account broke a while ago, so I created this alt.
Morei
Recruit
Recruit

Unread post by Morei »

just wanna say im glad i stumbled across this mod! i was in the middle of playing when i wondered if there was a way to have more pack members. took a little bit of looking to find this. normally i wouldnt install mods that do so many things at once (i like to keep it simple) but reading all the changes made to creature stage, but these sound like the kind of things i always wanted to see in creature stage! excited to try it all out on a new planet (assuming this would probably mess with an existing save file...)

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”