Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

Re: Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Unread post by SolarSailor »

rob55rod wrote:
SolarSailor wrote:I saw that you're looking for new npcs for this mod. What kind of npcs? And would you prefer them to be really detailed or simple?

I'd like to help make them .-.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

But first, we'll need to get enough new parts ready :V
ofc ofc :)

And the pic examples of my work will have to wait until later actually. I wont keep ya' waiting too long hough

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
:di:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

SolarSailor wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
SolarSailor wrote:I saw that you're looking for new npcs for this mod. What kind of npcs? And would you prefer them to be really detailed or simple?

I'd like to help make them .-.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

But first, we'll need to get enough new parts ready :V
ofc ofc :)

And the pic examples of my work will have to wait until later actually. I wont keep ya' waiting too long though
k
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

"k" XD

Also... have you thought about making more styles of roads in addition to the terra vinyls, Maybe with a steampunk feel, or something like the tracks in F-zero?

Yellow brick road!!
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:"k" XD

Also... have you thought about making more styles of roads in addition to the terra vinyls, Maybe with a steampunk feel, or something like the tracks in F-zero?

Yellow brick road!!
[marquee]SECRECY INTENSIFIES :lol: [/marquee]

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

lol huh.
-George Bernard Shaw
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

ANXIOUSNESS INTENSIFIES :mrgreen:

Also, here: Just examples of what the npc's could look like. When you ARE ready, just let us know what type of look you want!

(Heroes were created using DI, and Inspired by "Final Fantasy") Could ya' maybeh delete the post above this one? XD sorry, you had made me laugh
Attachments
HEROES3.jpg
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:ANXIOUSNESS INTENSIFIES :mrgreen:

Also, here: Just examples of what the npc's could look like. When you ARE ready, just let us know what type of look you want!

(Heroes were created using DI, and Inspired by "Final Fantasy") Could ya' maybeh delete the post above this one? XD sorry, you had made me laugh
...I...uh...

...SUFFICIENT WORDS? THERE'S SUCH A THING??? :lol:

If it were my say, it'd be a Image. But it isn't only my say, so I say we wait for Emd to respond on the matter :lol:

...also, have you heard about Dark Injection 9.r? :V

EDIT: Also, do you ever visit the Sporum? 'cause I have a feeling your stuff is about to be a huge hit over there...

SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

I never thought anyone would like my stuff O_O

I guess I should... hit sporum then!
Cool! I hope Emd likes em too, lol
-George Bernard Shaw
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:

...I...uh...

If it were my say, it'd be a Image. But it isn't only my say, so I say we wait for Emd to respond on the matter :lol:

EDIT: Also, do you ever visit the Sporum? 'cause I have a feeling your stuff is about to be a huge hit over there...
I see you cut one of the heroes off for the sporum thread XD

I uh... had a feeling it was a bit explicit. :oops:
-George Bernard Shaw
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

SolarSailor wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

...I...uh...

I see you cut one of the heroes off for the sporum thread XD

Nevermind^ -_- I didn't see the scroll bar on the picture at first. lol
Getting to know me, you'll find I can be a bit absent minded...
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:I never thought anyone would like my stuff O_O

I guess I should... hit sporum then!
Cool! I hope Emd likes em too, lol
You've got to be kidding me. Who WOULDN'T?? O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O
SolarSailor wrote:Nevermind^ -_- I didn't see the scroll bar on the picture at first. lol
Getting to know me, you'll find I can be a bit absent minded...
wat
SolarSailor wrote:I see you cut one of the heroes off for the sporum thread XD

Don't feel that way. It's not warranted. Allow you to remind me of our mascot:

SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

Love her, btw: partly the inspiration for the purple gal in the pic.
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:Love her, btw: partly the inspiration for the purple gal in the pic.
a) :3
b) ...I don't see the resemblance .-.

SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

lol XD
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:lol XD
...wat

Mind explaining? .-.

SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

Nutin :shock: Idk, I think they look alike in a way. The bodice piece is from her, as well as the hairstyle.

*sigh* I haven't been able to log in for a while now btw. My registration won't work at all, since sporepedia shut down and everything :/

Probably won't be able to join sporum, unless I had an external account (which ALSO doesn't seem to be obtainable) T-T
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:Nutin :shock: Idk, I think they look alike in a way. The bodice piece is from her, as well as the hairstyle.

*sigh* I haven't been able to log in for a while now btw. My registration won't work at all, since sporepedia shut down and everything :/

Probably won't be able to join sporum, unless I had an external account (which ALSO doesn't seem to be obtainable) T-T
FYI the Sporepedia came back up a few days ago :Y

...the hairstyle and what?? .-.

SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

Oh jeez.. uh "Bodice"

A um.. a clothing piece that covers the torsoe. Ehem >_>
-George Bernard Shaw
SolarSailor
Creature
Creature

Is there a way to link a new account to my spore? (without losing all my creations)
-George Bernard Shaw
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SolarSailor wrote:Oh jeez.. uh "Bodice"

A um.. a clothing piece that covers the torsoe. Ehem >_>
...I'm beginning to think I'm looking at the wrong character .-.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”