Wicked Spore Beta

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
NotSure
Creature
Creature

Wicked Spore Beta

Unread post by NotSure »

Here's the latest upgrade now available to the public.
-Adds 2 new tools called Nuclear Winter and Nuclear strange
-Tweaks the creature count on each nest in the creature stage from 6 to 20
-Tweaks your creature count on your nest from 6 to 100
-Integrated the gameplay so that the game centers around the idea of more creatures added, for example increasing the -evo points needed to get to the next level
-Made the game more survival like, which means there are way less amounts of fruit, your hunger meter drains faster, and does not fill up so fast with just one fruit.
-Size of npc creature affects how much hp it has
- The more hp, the more creatures in the nest
- more avatars
- works with most of all Davos mods, would suggest trying it out with the 4d planets mod, because now that the seamonster is gone, you are required to grow specific parts in order to fully conquer the Creature Stage...(Definitely need a good jumper and a good set of wings).
- other recommended mods with this would be Davos Fire Spit, 4D Planets, Flora Creatures, and his part mods.
Attachments
WickedSpore.package
(304.67 KiB) Downloaded 446 times

Spammers beware, the wrath of Sparta is near.
NotSure
Creature
Creature

Re: Wicked Spore Beta

Unread post by NotSure »

Because there is so much content packed into one little package, you can minimize load times with having as little processes running as possible. Make sure you h ave Spore in windowed mode, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and try to make it so your physical memory being used is as low as possible by removing unnecessary processes. You must start a new creature stage file, and you need to be a little patient because, well it takes a very very long time to load 10000 different species, with every nest containing at least 20 creatures. It won't be as long after you save and reload that save file, however it still might be a little bit longer than normal. Your game should not lag during gameplay! If it does let me know, I'll have to lower the creature count a lot.
FrostieBuniou
Cell
Cell

Unread post by FrostieBuniou »

Here I am, the chat made me think it was a later time, so I could edit the mod a bit.

You avatar stares into my soul, BTW.
Image Hey lady, guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Space.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

FrostieBuniou wrote:Here I am, the chat made me think it was a later time, so I could edit the mod a bit.

You avatar stares into my soul, BTW.
you are starting to mod?
FrostieBuniou
Cell
Cell

Unread post by FrostieBuniou »

Yeah, I am.
Image Hey lady, guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Space.
Stuart98
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Stuart98 »

Ahhh, so you are making the game more hard and realistic? (in reality, no creature needs to constantly feed, but they need food, and spore makes food no problem.)
weirdgentlemen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by weirdgentlemen »

could you make a mod of just the new tools?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

This guy doesnt come here anymore
NotSure
Creature
Creature

Unread post by NotSure »

I'm here now! I don't remember what I did or how I did it though...One night I got really drunk and lost many brain cells which have not recovered yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”