Less Grox Attacks

Exend
Cell
Cell

Less Grox Attacks

Unread post by Exend »

This mod makes it so that grox attacks are 90% more rare, decreasing it 10x. It's pretty self-explanatory, however, it will not be compatible with some grox mods or empire mods.
Spoiler
Specifically, any mods that modify the file UniverseSimulatorTuning in the spore modding directory will not be compatible.
Download Below!
Attachments
Exend_Less_Grox_Attacks.package
(1.14 KiB) Downloaded 519 times

I see you are reading this :shock:
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Less Grox Attacks

Unread post by Olyenka »

Is there any way to know which mods modify that file?
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
Exend
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Exend »

Olyenka wrote:Is there any way to know which mods modify that file?
Technically, yes. You need SporeModderFX, you download the mod, unpack it, and check if the files modded are the same files. If they are, AND you want both mods, put a bunch of !!!!! before my mod. Other than that, you may be able to tell by mods that modify event frequencies, or perhaps my other mod, ESI. The file mainly just modifies the event frequencies and things about events.

To put it short, mods that modify the grox or modify event frequencies should go before my mod if you want my mod.
I see you are reading this :shock:
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

Exend wrote:
Olyenka wrote:Is there any way to know which mods modify that file?
Technically, yes. You need SporeModderFX, you download the mod, unpack it, and check if the files modded are the same files. If they are, AND you want both mods, put a bunch of !!!!! before my mod. Other than that, you may be able to tell by mods that modify event frequencies, or perhaps my other mod, ESI. The file mainly just modifies the event frequencies and things about events.

To put it short, mods that modify the grox or modify event frequencies should go before my mod if you want my mod.
Okay, cool. Thank you. :)
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”