Dark Injection dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Bzubko
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread post by Bzubko »

rob55rod wrote:
Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:More new stuff! See the OP for details! I still need more Steam testers, so that door hasn't closed just yet.
I only have the original and un-expansion-packed Spore on steam. but is that alright?
That's a setup that hasn't been tested, so that's great! Just think it through: Are you sure you want to blow the surprise for yourself? Take a day or 2 to really think about that, and get back to me when you've made up your mind. I'd hate to see you regret blowing it for yourself early if you change your mind.
Hmmmm... I see your point. also I have no Idea how to mod the steam version :? However, I'm in the community to help it grow and flourish. NOT to feed and take. (Dangit, I'm being metaphorical again). In other words. Yes. Blowing the surprise would be fine as long as I am able to help out ;)

.. ('_')-(Hello! What's Up?)
..../|\
.... /\
in other words: [color=#FFFFFF.]..[/color.] [b.][color=#000000.]('_')[/color.][/b.][color=#FFFFFF.]-(Hello!)[/color.][color=#FFFFFF.]....[/color.][color=#800000.][b.]/|\[/b.][/color.][color=#FFFFFF.].... [/color.][color=#000080.][b.]/\[/b.][/color.][/size.]Then just remove the periods!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Bzubko wrote:I only have the original and un-expansion-packed Spore on steam. but is that alright?
That's a setup that hasn't been tested, so that's great! Just think it through: Are you sure you want to blow the surprise for yourself? Take a day or 2 to really think about that, and get back to me when you've made up your mind. I'd hate to see you regret blowing it for yourself early if you change your mind.
Hmmmm... I see your point. also I have no Idea how to mod the steam version :? However, I'm in the community to help it grow and flourish. NOT to feed and take. (Dangit, I'm being metaphorical again). In other words. Yes. Blowing the surprise would be fine as long as I am able to help out ;)
Responded in PM.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

I'd be glad to test it from Origin.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:I'd be glad to test it from Origin.
I almost asked for someone to do that. Just, make sure you're absolutely sure about that decision. You can't exactly un-see the mod.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

rob55rod wrote:
I almost asked for someone to do that. Just, make sure you're absolutely sure about that decision. You can't exactly un-see the mod.
...eh, I guess I'll wait for the mod to come out. I'm sorry if I disappointed you (though I will give a quick review on the mod when it comes out if that helps at all).
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
...eh, I guess I'll wait for the mod to come out. I'm sorry if I disappointed you (though I will give a quick review on the mod when it comes out if that helps at all).
I now feel justified in enforcing some time to confirm that the tradeoff is (or isn't, as with this case) worth it. Don't feel bad, you had every right to back out and retract the offer.

Botifier
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Botifier »

I will be willing to test on Origin.
I don't really care that I am ruining the surprise for myself
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Botifier wrote:I will be willing to test on Origin.
I don't really care that I am ruining the surprise for myself
Okay then! I'll send the beta right over.

Bzubko
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Bzubko »

rob55rod wrote:Responded in PM.
wait what? I am confused...
.. ('_')-(Hello! What's Up?)
..../|\
.... /\
in other words: [color=#FFFFFF.]..[/color.] [b.][color=#000000.]('_')[/color.][/b.][color=#FFFFFF.]-(Hello!)[/color.][color=#FFFFFF.]....[/color.][color=#800000.][b.]/|\[/b.][/color.][color=#FFFFFF.].... [/color.][color=#000080.][b.]/\[/b.][/color.][/size.]Then just remove the periods!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Responded in PM.
wait what? I am confused...
I sent you a response in a PM (Private Message). In the top-right corner of the webpage, there should be text that says "# new message(s)", where # is how many new PMs you have, and (s) is "s" if there is 1 new PM, otherwise (s) is blank. Click that. There should be a message or 2. Atleast one of them is from me. Click the one that has my username ("rob55rod") somewhere near it. Now you can view the message. There's a "reply" button there, too, which does exactly what it says - it opens a text box for you to type a reply in. Get the idea?

deontay
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by deontay »

Pretty cool cant wait.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

deontay wrote:Pretty cool cant wait.
Uh...yes you can. You're going to have to. Glad you like it, though :3

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

rob55rod wrote:
"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head."
image.jpg
image.jpg (9.66 KiB) Viewed 8115 times
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head."
image.jpg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WxulBzEIyE[/youtube]
In this case, bagel consumption is analogous to installation and use of Dark Injection 9.r .

pavoisaac57
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by pavoisaac57 »

Hello , I don´t know if this is from a bug or something , but when I enter the adventures the buildings and vehicles look blurry and some vehicles don´t have efects (propeller´s ones).If you could do something about it , like adding darkspores graphics or improve the look they have in aventures it would be fantastic, but I don´t know if it is pissible.

PD:I have the graphics at max, so I know that the graphics aren´t.
PD2:I´m omega68 from sporepedia 2.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

pavoisaac57 wrote:Hello , I don´t know if this is from a bug or something , but when I enter the adventures the buildings and vehicles look blurry and some vehicles don´t have efects (propeller´s ones).If you could do something about it , like adding darkspores graphics or improve the look they have in aventures it would be fantastic, but I don´t know if it is pissible.

PD:I have the graphics at max, so I know that the graphics aren´t.
PD2:I´m omega68 from sporepedia 2.
The game always does that. Dark Injection does not modify that, nor can it. That happens on many newer computers, due to Spore's outdatedness. If you have a good graphics card, this may help.

pavoisaac57
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by pavoisaac57 »

Thanks , but there is a thing , when you do a creature and put the part kneeOn purpull (the simplest purple eye , at the 4th pag , the last line) the game crashes.Sorry if it´s only my thing or a mod conflict but it happens every single time.
Thanks beforehand.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

pavoisaac57 wrote:Thanks , but there is a thing , when you do a creature and put the part kneeOn purpull (the simplest purple eye , at the 4th pag , the last line) the game crashes.Sorry if it´s only my thing or a mod conflict but it happens every single time.
Thanks beforehand.
Happens to me too. No idea why, as it doesn't do that for everyone. I also have no idea how to fix it.

Ellen11v
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ellen11v »

Can this mod fix the camera issue in creature editor?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ellen11v wrote:Can this mod fix the camera issue in creature editor?
I already did that...I think.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”