Dark Injection dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Ginufe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread post by Ginufe »

I know it's dumb to ask, but I am unable to find the mini-release of 9.r version. So I just wanted to ask if you could share it with me. I've been looking but I always get to the point of getting lost.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Ginufe wrote:I know it's dumb to ask, but I am unable to find the mini-release of 9.r version. So I just wanted to ask if you could share it with me. I've been looking but I always get to the point of getting lost.
Check the download page :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Ginufe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ginufe »

rob55rod wrote:
Ginufe wrote:I know it's dumb to ask, but I am unable to find the mini-release of 9.r version. So I just wanted to ask if you could share it with me. I've been looking but I always get to the point of getting lost.
Well. Duh. There's dozens of files to be downloaded, if we're both talking about the same page. I already have Dark Injections mod in my spore, but I am unsure which one am I missing/ or should be replaced by the new version.

Edit : Oh, I've completely missed the link to download at the spoiler. My bad.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ginufe wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Well. Duh. There's dozens of files to be downloaded, if we're both talking about the same page. I already have Dark Injections mod in my spore, but I am unsure which one am I missing/ or should be replaced by the new version.

Edit : Oh, I've completely missed the link to download at the spoiler. My bad.
Eh, it's fine. We all miss what's right in front of us every now and then :lol:

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by FrostieBunny »

Hello, it's been awhile since I've been here lmao. This admittedly, is the only thing that made me decide to boot up spore after haven't doing so in a year :p Anyway, nice work with the new armor, rob. I like how it looks, esp the blue and dark grey color scheme. Speaking of which, I have a request.

Not sure if anyone else has been begging for this, but I also like how the armor looks when it's uncolored. Like so:
It'd be cool if we could leave it dark grey and white without having to make our creature those colors. So would it be possible to have separate pages dedicated to the uncolored armor? Maybe even the bronze and ivory types, too. I'm not sure if it'd be a lot of work for you since I'm not terribly well versed in the modding zone.
Also these ones

Another suggestion (but it's a bit lower priority for me. Seriously, I've been asking for the above since davo released the armor parts) would be for the parts here:
I was thinking you could make the color blue change to be whichever color is set to the detail parts. That'd be neat. As a separate set from the blue parts. Just tossing ideas out there. :d

If you find that it takes ages to do, then maybe just the part sets I listed in the first and second image. If that's too long too, then you don't have to do it lol
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

FrostieBunny wrote:-snip-
...did somebody leak the 9.r feature lists? Seems like I'm getting a lot of requests for features which are already planned or added... :lol:

FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

rob55rod wrote:
...did somebody leak the 9.r feature lists? Seems like I'm getting a lot of requests for features which are already planned or added... :lol:
HELL YEAH B>

Awesome, I'm very excited now
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

A fun recreation
My favorite things are cute creatures that are just so pissed off and decide to kill everyone
Other angles:
Spoiler
Old version:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ha, love it :lol:

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Welp...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5ZB3lAtto[/youtube]
:/

SoullessTree
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SoullessTree »

Is there a way to keep the old forest background in the editor? I made a mod to keep it like that myself once, but it seems to get broken more or less for some releases. Is there a stable, secure way to do this?

It might look like nitpicking, but personally I just love the forest background the most.
Real things in the darkness seem no realer than dreams.
― Murasaki Shikibu
blureshadow
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by blureshadow »

I can't get this to work. the normal 9 version works alright.
I have this mod, Bigger_Systems1-15, CB_Spine_tweaker, DarkAudio, CB_A_Editor_Cosmo, CB_A_Editor_Terra, 79217-BP2_Data, 59293-infinitepartsize and 14681-bigplanets2x.package.
Game is on latest official version (1.5.0000001 or something like that) and is the origin version.
I also have disabled validation and intro movie. The game just crashes when I go into the creature editor.
ChitinBirds
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ChitinBirds »

help.png
This is all I get with this mod. Trying to open the details crashes the game. All other tabs open the panel the tab to their left should open. Davo's V9 works just fine. I have no other mods. Is there a solution for this?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TRDev wrote:
help.png
This is all I get with this mod. Trying to open the details crashes the game. All other tabs open the panel the tab to their left should open. Davo's V9 works just fine. I have no other mods. Is there a solution for this?
blureshadow wrote:I can't get this to work. the normal 9 version works alright.
I have this mod, Bigger_Systems1-15, CB_Spine_tweaker, DarkAudio, CB_A_Editor_Cosmo, CB_A_Editor_Terra, 79217-BP2_Data, 59293-infinitepartsize and 14681-bigplanets2x.package.
Game is on latest official version (1.5.0000001 or something like that) and is the origin version.
I also have disabled validation and intro movie. The game just crashes when I go into the creature editor.
Sounds like the two of you uninstalled DI v9. Don't do that with the mini-release. It's just an extension for DI v9. The full releass of DI 9.r will not require DI v9, I just didn't want to make everyone redownload the entire mod just to get one page of armor parts ._.

blureshadow
Hatchling
Hatchling

I didn't even have DI v9 installed. Should've said that you need v9. also now it works, if I keep the names the same for the files, but only v9. 9.r doesn't even load (the UI is the same) and if I remove the ! before 2015 to load 9.r after 9 it crashes when loading creature editor and if I move them to the bottom of the list (adding z before them) it still crashes.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

blureshadow wrote:I didn't even have DI v9 installed. Should've said that you need v9. also now it works, if I keep the names the same for the files, but only v9. 9.r doesn't even load (the UI is the same) and if I remove the ! before 2015 to load 9.r after 9 it crashes when loading creature editor and if I move them to the bottom of the list (adding z before them) it still crashes.
I did say it requires v9. Also...what? All the 9.r mini-release is supposed to do is add a new page of armor, no UI changes should be occuring ._.

blureshadow
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
blureshadow wrote:I didn't even have DI v9 installed. Should've said that you need v9. also now it works, if I keep the names the same for the files, but only v9. 9.r doesn't even load (the UI is the same) and if I remove the ! before 2015 to load 9.r after 9 it crashes when loading creature editor and if I move them to the bottom of the list (adding z before them) it still crashes.
I did say it requires v9. Also...what? All the 9.r mini-release is supposed to do is add a new page of armor, no UI changes should be occuring ._.
What about the screenshot in the main topic?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

blureshadow wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Um
rob55rod wrote:mini-release

blureshadow
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
blureshadow wrote:
rob55rod wrote: I did say it requires v9. Also...what? All the 9.r mini-release is supposed to do is add a new page of armor, no UI changes should be occuring ._.
Um
Well, you should have a list in the main topic of what is in the release and what is in works and is not in the release :/
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

blureshadow wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
blureshadow wrote: What about the screenshot in the main topic?
Um
Well, you should have a list in the main topic of what is in the release and what is in works and is not in the release :/
There is one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”