Dark Injection dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread post by rob55rod »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Sorry but here is a request. Consider making some of the creature parts have smaller stats. Because in creature stage you can get these OP parts making the game unfair and unstable. Also consider adding blood?
To the first request: I was already planning to do that, as an optional feature.
To the second request: I would...if I could. But I can't :/
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
DaMonkee31
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DaMonkee31 »

I don't have a clue if this is possible, probably is, but would it be possible to have hands/feet as accessories, as in if you were to make a constant flying dragon you wouldn't have to make the hands or feet. But it would be handy (no pun intended) for when a creature moves with 'awkward arm movements'
Is this understandable?
Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls.Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DaMonkee31 wrote:I don't have a clue if this is possible, probably is, but would it be possible to have hands/feet as accessories, as in if you were to make a constant flying dragon you wouldn't have to make the hands or feet. But it would be handy (no pun intended) for when a creature moves with 'awkward arm movements'
Is this understandable?
Er...so, hands and feet that don't have to be on the ends of limbs? If that's what you mean, then yeah, that'd be a piece of cake (or pie...) once I get my computer working again.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

I think damonkee means as actual detail parts, not as hands or feet that can go anywhere
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:I think damonkee means as actual detail parts, not as hands or feet that can go anywhere
That's what I meant :P

DaMonkee31
Cell
Cell

Yeah, you both grasped onto my idea, although it was just a suggestion, you don't HAVE to implement it if you feel it is unnecessary...
P.S if so please could it be a separate mod?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DaMonkee31 wrote:Yeah, you both grasped onto my idea, although it was just a suggestion, you don't HAVE to implement it if you feel it is unnecessary...
P.S if so please could it be a separate mod?
I'd be more than happy to do that. Also, DI 9.r is going to be completely modular, so each feature is a separate package, allowing for more personalization than ever before! And so, that feature will be available as its own package in the set.

EDIT: grasped onto your idea? :lol:

Also, your signature is amusing enough to make typing a bit difficult...momentarily...

DaMonkee31
Cell
Cell

Oh I didn't know, that is a good feature/idea. Thanks ;)

PS Good, I hope you enjoy your little moments of amusement :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DaMonkee31 wrote:Oh I didn't know, that is a good feature/idea. Thanks ;)

PS Good, I hope you enjoy your little moments of amusement :D
Np :mrgreen:

Do you actually walk into doors?

I WOULD NOW LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WILL BE A TINY MINI-RELEASE COMING UP VERY SOON, AS SOON AS I HAVE MY COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. IT IS JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF SOME OF THE NEW PARTS.

DaMonkee31
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE IMMINENT

Occasionally, if it is a glass one particularly, but mainly just door frames.
Can't wait for the mini-release! Oh and I also like the fact that we've kinda taken over the last page of the forum :lol:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE IMMINENT

DaMonkee31 wrote:Occasionally, if it is a glass one particularly, but mainly just door frames.
Can't wait for the mini-release! Oh and I also like the fact that we've kinda taken over the last page of the forum :lol:
Well you won't have to wait much longer, as all I have to do is change one tiny...er...component (I'm self-taught, so I don't know the terminology very well), and then it'll be ready :mrgreen:

True, this page is focused on a surprisingly small number of users :lol:

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

THE MINI-RELEASE IS OUT!! Get it here: DOWNLOAD
or in the OP

EDIT: Forgot to credit Camßεn for the idea behind this mini-release. Woops :lol:

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

What's the features of this mini release before I download it?
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

GalacticSheldon wrote:What's the features of this mini release before I download it?

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

rob55rod wrote:
GalacticSheldon wrote:What's the features of this mini release before I download it?
ARMOR?? :D
Thanks for killing me
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

I have problem with "invisible" limbs which are not transparent
Screen: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2uo0txy.jpg

I use official DI version (with 2013). Limbs are invisible only in the gameplay/adventures. I also noticed that as I take a picture that both are with the background (one should be transparent)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Bluearga wrote:I have problem with "invisible" limbs which are not transparent
Screen: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2uo0txy.jpg

I use official DI version (with 2013). Limbs are invisible only in the gameplay/adventures. I also noticed that as I take a picture that both are with the background (one should be transparent)
Okay...try buying a new graphics card. If that doesn't work, than...um...buy another one? :lol:

Seriously though, that's your computer's fault, I have the same problem, and there isn't squat I can do about it :cry:

Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

Oh man, I have GeForce GTX 980 :F I must buy TITAN, right? xD

On ma old computer this work right, on new computer don't work, lol. #logic

Raddeon > GeForce confirmed (I haved Raddeon in old computer) :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Bluearga wrote:Oh man, I have GeForce GTX 980 :F I must buy TITAN, right? xD

On ma old computer this work right, on new computer don't work, lol. #logic

Raddeon > GeForce confirmed (I haved Raddeon in old computer) :D
Yeah, from what I've heard, Spore was built for AMD cards, and I have a Nvidia card too, so I'm not surprised. Works fine on my Dad's computer, which has an AMD card .-.

Pixelmod
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Pixelmod »

THE "YOU GET TO TRY SOME STUFF" UPDATE HAS ARRIVED: THE MINI-RELEASE IS OUT!! Requires DI 9 or earlier. Get it here:DOWNLOAD

EDIT: Forgot to credit Camßεn for the idea behind this mini-release. Woops :lol: Requires DI 9 ? Does that mean I must put 9.r along 9.b? And if so, is there a right load order?

Return to “Part Mods”