CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

chicken man wrote:me either
You mean me neither?

Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
marta333
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by marta333 »

this mod is gorgeous!
Hi DarkEdgeTV!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Disgustedorite
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Disgustedorite »

rob55rod wrote:v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations
I don't see any noticeable change--no new handles appear for me.

Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.
Are you an artist? Do you like Spore, especially its evolutionary mechanics? Join Sagan 4: https://sagan4.org/
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Disgustedorite wrote:
rob55rod wrote:v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations
Slipped my mind at the time, but the handles don't actually appear unless another mod provides the necessary handle tuning information. Dark Injection does the job.
Disgustedorite wrote:Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.
I want to say yes but oh my god these parts are already a huge pain ;-;
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Disgustedorite
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Disgustedorite »

rob55rod wrote:
Disgustedorite wrote:
Slipped my mind at the time, but the handles don't actually appear unless another mod provides the necessary handle tuning information. Dark Injection does the job.
Disgustedorite wrote:Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.
I want to say yes but oh my god these parts are already a huge pain ;-;
Y'all are just gonna keep pushing me towards getting a mod that has no feature list anywhere to be found, aren't you? (edit: You succeeded and I have no regrets)

Anyway, what about three new kinds of recoloring parts, which solidly color as either the base, coat, or detail color without any bleed over between them? The normal recoloring parts sample all three, which is pretty cool, but there are places where I'd rather it not. EDIT: Also "darker" and "lighter" variants of all recoloring parts; I'm making a template for a race I made and it'd be cool to have it come already set with hair that's automatically darker than the base. Something like that would make creatures that include parts from this mod a lot easier to edit.
Are you an artist? Do you like Spore, especially its evolutionary mechanics? Join Sagan 4: https://sagan4.org/
GrᴏxEmpire
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GrᴏxEmpire »

Just a suggestion,Parts that go by detail and coat..So if we have one that is recolorable by base then we can have one that goes by detail and coat
Floofery
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Floofery »

I feel like colored leaves/flowers would be nice... It'd be useful to those who want to make creature-plants. They'd also just look nice as some extra details.

[strike]then again it'd probably be a nightmare to code as Rob pointed out so just ignore me[/strike]
what is this floofery
I-am-THEdragon
Creature
Creature

Unread post by I-am-THEdragon »

What a stellar mod! A fantastic solution to the colouration limits of Spore's creature editor. Using knurldowns as the primary part for this mod was a great idea seeing as how versatile it is and how commonly it is used for 'sculpting' features onto a creature. I've seen DarkEdge use this in many of her creation videos, and I have enjoyed using it myself.
fluffhead_chan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by fluffhead_chan »

hi!
i can't download the latest version (3.1) because Mega is incompatible with my browser.
could you perhaps provide an on-site mirror as an alternative?

thanks,
fluffhead also hi this is floofery's 4th account lol
Davonii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Davonii »

sadly i do everything what im have to do and its not working [for me] :ccp:
:di:
Davonii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Davonii »

ERROR take in spore mod installer aslo in orginal files not working
:di:
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Davonii wrote:ERROR take in spore mod installer aslo in orginal files not working
Do you have GA? If you don't, get it.
Are you putting package files into SporeEP1\Data\ (for Origin installations) or Spore\DataEP1 (for steam installations)? If not, put them in one of those folders.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
poppy2391
Cell
Cell

Unread post by poppy2391 »

Hmm it look awesome mod! I will think what I will make creature with this mod hmm.
Veteran Spore Player. Compelete all Stages on hard, and almost have all badges. Created many monsters and other mores.
SomeGuy1239
Hatchling
Hatchling

Issues with the mod

Unread post by SomeGuy1239 »

I only have spore(no dlcs) the hd creature textures thingy and 60 fps thing but when I try to use this mod it only gives me the orange bump,white hair and the normal feather as well as on the advanced coloration pieces it only gives me the orange bump! Please help!
vanillacold

SomeGuy1239 wrote:I only have spore(no dlcs) the hd creature textures thingy and 60 fps thing but when I try to use this mod it only gives me the orange bump,white hair and the normal feather as well as on the advanced coloration pieces it only gives me the orange bump! Please help!
The colours don't show until you go into Paint Mode.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
SomeGuy1239
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re:

Unread post by SomeGuy1239 »

VanillaCold wrote:
SomeGuy1239 wrote:I only have spore(no dlcs) the hd creature textures thingy and 60 fps thing but when I try to use this mod it only gives me the orange bump,white hair and the normal feather as well as on the advanced coloration pieces it only gives me the orange bump! Please help!
The colours don't show until you go into Paint Mode.

Thank you so much!
balande79
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by balande79 »

this fashion and awesome and i would like to know if you are going to create more pieces like thorn, fur or arms and legs to push the asymmetry further.Sorry for the spelling I'm french and uses Google translation. (ce mode et génial et je voudrais savoir si vous allez créer plus de pièces comme des épine, de la fourrure ou des bras et des jambes pour pousser l'asymétrie plus loin désolé pour l'orthographe je suis français et utilise Google traduction)
Thiccwhale
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Thiccwhale »

hi im new i was wonering how to use this it shows up on my game but i place the bumps and nothing happens
vanillacold

Thiccwhale wrote:hi im new i was wonering how to use this it shows up on my game but i place the bumps and nothing happens
The bumps have special textures which allow people to make multicoloured creations.
Their textures show up in paint mode.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”