Small icons in Creature Stage's Creature Editor Fix

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Nonhuman
Cell
Cell

Small icons in Creature Stage's Creature Editor Fix

Unread post by Nonhuman »

I've been bothered by this for a very long time, surprised not many people ever bring it up:
When accessed through the Creature Stage, the Creature Editor's part type "palette" buttons are incorrectly sized and very small:
editor small icons problem
editor small icons problem
IIRC this didn't happen prior to patch v1.03 where the exoskeleton limb and C&C parts page buttons were added, I have a slight feeling that patch might be the reason for this but not sure, hopefully there's a way to fix this and have the good old big easily clickable buttons back....

Lucienspore
Creature
Creature

Re: Small icons in Creature Stage's Creature Editor Fix

Unread post by Lucienspore »

huh
-LUCIENSPORE. Just some spore player :)
Lucienspore
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Lucienspore »

I don't think I've ever noticed this.
-LUCIENSPORE. Just some spore player :)
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Yes, we all have this problem, it doesn't happen all the time, I would say 1 out of 2 times.

I also noticed other minor issues that weren't there before installing some patches:
- The march of the ogres is now atrocious:? ! They tends their legs! Whereas before, they were walking normally!
- When an ogre was beaten, it made a ''boom'' when it fell to the ground (I have a video of it showing it), now it doesn't do that anymore and it breaks the realism a bit!
- The animated elements which differentiate the types of buildings and vehicles are white outside the editor! And I remember very well that the light from the projector gave off a distant glow, and now there is no more light! Or maybe it’s cross-hatched! And made the textures of buildings/vehicles poor with sometimes, ugly black marks! :? But for the textures, I don't remember if it was always like that.
- During the game or in an adventure, the image of our creature/saucer in the bottom right corner is sometimes cut off or very small!

I don't think I've forgotten any.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”