Project Eorzea - Final Fantasy XIV music mod for Spore

Various editor modifications are found here.
Liskomato
Creature
Creature

Project Eorzea - Final Fantasy XIV music mod for Spore

Unread post by Liskomato »

Download here

This adventure music mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures adds most of the music from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV (with a free trial all way up to level 70), converted directly from the raw game files.

All of the music in this mod will loop properly, with the occasional fade-out to make for the difficulty of making truly seamless loops in Spore. Some of the tracks that normally don't have names have been named for this mod as well, so there's that.

Please note that because the ModAPI Easy Installer seemingly cannot install archives larger than 2 gigabytes, you will manually have to install each component you would like to install. In the 7z archive found from the download link, the music is sorted out in 5 package files according the expansion whose files it is found from, and as a result of many collabs FFXIV has had with other games, there are also some music from games such as Monster Hunter World, Final Fantasy XV and Nier: Automata.

Final Fantasy XIV © 2010-2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. I am not affiliated with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. in any way.

FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Project Eorzea - Final Fantasy XIV music mod for Spore

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Me, I would like to have music from Mario 64 and Pokémon, (without use the ModAPI) it surprises me that there is nothing yet for Pokémon. :cry:
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Liskomato
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Liskomato »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:50 am Me, I would like to have music from Mario 64 and Pokémon, (without use the ModAPI) it surprises me that there is nothing yet for Pokémon. :cry:
I have fulfilled your request regarding Super Mario 64 music in Spore. Check here: viewtopic.php?p=41737

As for Pokémon music, I feel that might be a tad too much for me to add to the game on my own (nine generations' worth of games and all) and I don't think I have enough interest to add all that into the game (at least, in the short-term). Sorry :(
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

I have fulfilled your request regarding Super Mario 64 music in Spore.
:mrgreen: Thank you so much!!! :mrgreen:
As for Pokémon music, I feel that might be a tad too much for me to add to the game on my own (nine generations' worth of games and all) and I don't think I have enough interest to add all that into the game (at least, in the short-term). Sorry
You don't have to put everything in ;), it's sure to be hard, at least the most famous ones, like some of the Combats music, that would suit me :) .
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”