Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
karamba
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by karamba »

Is there any way to fully Uninstall Spore ModAPI?

enigmu
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by enigmu »

I have a problem with the spore modapi launcher kit. When I open the installer, I choose the "first time" option, choose the path, and click install. As it should be. I get the screen with "installing" for a moment, the bar stays empty, and then the window closes. Do you know what could be the cause of that?
_DuverZavr_
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by _DuverZavr_ »

That is a problem in my PC or in Mod ip launcher? because i cant load creatures that made with mods like DI and other
This message appears when i run mod ip launcher
I use spore from GOG
i try to load creature by dragging it's png into folder with my creations but when i open spore with spore mod ip launcher it crashes
Attachments
Capture.PNG
100DayAria
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by 100DayAria »

EDIT: fixed the problem by reinstalling the modapi

started up spore after a long time of not playing (mods still installed)

realized i wanted to reset my galaxy, closed the game & deleted game0 folder

now the modapi launcher isn't working :<

Korija2029
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Korija2029 »

I had this error too.
It was caused by antivirus.
I needed to reinstall antivirus.
I had avast and it got bugged.
Reinstalled and had after restart check from usb.
Clean and modapi started to work again.
Or just turn it off when playing.
cmbcoldspot
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by cmbcoldspot »

Satannabis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:29 pm Hello, I've been having major issues with the ModAPI and trying to run Adventures on Space Stage. (Origin btw)

Basically, every time I load a save it asks me to name my captain again, if I look at the timeline and hover over my captain it says "Unknown Captain" with a string of code or something, and when i go to the first mission world and try to zoom in the game crashes when loading up the page that lets you beam down. It's very consistent. The only thing I use the ModAPI for is SnekyGraphics, but i also run the shiny tweak and at 60fps. If I run spore without SnekyGraphics but still through the API, the game crashes. But when I run it without the API at all, I name my captain and the name appears in the timeline, and then I can enter the Adventure world.

I've uninstalled and deleted everything multiple times, went into appdata and programdata to remove all traces of the modapi, but when i install it all again it keeps happening. Currently using ModAPI version 1.2.0.11, spore is on the assymmetry patch, I obviously have GA and C&C.

Please help, it kills me to think I fixed this, get through all the stages and crash on the first mission, i just want my game to be pretty
I know it's been a couple of months, but I've been having the same problem. Every time I load my save, it asks me to name my captain, and it won't let me beam down. I have a decent amount of mods installed, but I uninstalled all the adventure-related ones.
qitzuo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by qitzuo »

Hello. There was a problem with the Dark Injection v9 beta mod.

I play pirate
spore versions.

Spore GA version 3.1.022;

The regular Spore version is 1.3.022.

The problem is that the mod does not work even when I opened the game through the launcher (also tried through the administrator) and I don't know what to do. I installed several pirated versions of Spore and still, it didn't work for all of these versions. Tried reinstalling Spore ModAPI. Help me please

(I hope I turn to the correct topic)
Attachments
Безымянный.png
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

qitzuo wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:47 am I play pirate
spore versions.
We don't support pirated copies of Spore. Either buy a legal copy (preferably from anywhere but Steam) or don't play Spore.
(also, using DI on a pirated copy of Spore breaks DI's ToS IIRC)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
SaucySporez
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SaucySporez »

Hello, how do you completely uninstall the ModAPI? For some reason Spore doesn't work in fullscreen on my laptop so I either have to force it to run in 640x480 fullscreen, or 1920x1080 windowed. The base game and GA work this way but the ModAPI launcher can't be forced to run in that resolution, and now it crashes the game everytime it's launched, even when trying to launch the GA executable. Only the base game launcher works now. Is there a way to modify the resolution the ModAPI Launcher launches the game? Or how to completely uninstall it? Thanks in advance
vanillacold

Raptorians wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:28 pm The launcher keeps launching Spore with the less-powerful integrated graphics and not the graphics card, even when I set the launcher to use the graphics card. Is there a way to fix this yet?
Yes - setting Spore itself to use the dedicated GPU.
Switching to a dedicated GPU won't fix the 30 FPS limit or the flat graphics, those need to be fixed separately. There are threads on Davoonline about fixing both of those.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
ArmorGuy154
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ArmorGuy154 »

it says there has been an error injectings mods or something it never happened to me before I tried reinstalling the modapi and mods still didn't work
Attachments
hel.PNG
EyoZenExtras
Cell
Cell

Unread post by EyoZenExtras »

When I open Spore dark injection I get an error that the Spore ModAPI launcher is not detected
Attachments
spore fix.PNG
EyoZenExtras
Cell
Cell

How do i fix it?
vanillacold

EyoZenExtras wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 pm When I open Spore dark injection I get an error that the Spore ModAPI launcher is not detected
1. Where did you buy and install Spore from?
2. Are you running Spore through the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit or not?

EyoZenExtras
Cell
Cell

VanillaCold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 am
EyoZenExtras wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 pm When I open Spore dark injection I get an error that the Spore ModAPI launcher is not detected
1. Where did you buy and install Spore from?
2. Are you running Spore through the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit or not?
Nevermind it works now
MaxDentist
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by MaxDentist »

Can you help me? I can't make screensots. When I try, a screenshot of 0 bytes comes outImage
EyoZenExtras
Cell
Cell

If you Uninstall spore all patch You will get the screen of Spore mod api launcher is not detected
NULL_SHADE
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by NULL_SHADE »

Hi, I've been playing modded spore for quite some time, though I had taken a long break and now wish to get back into it. A few months ago I was able to play heavily modded steam spore with no issue at all(I had 13 mods installed, a majority of them were large part adding/gameplay changing mods such as himeric engine, dark injection, one i forgot the name of but it turns cell stage into a 3d stage, etc). Now, the game gives me constant errors and has only successfully opened when opened through steam and not the API. I had also tried modding the origin version, however the origin version is completely broken for me and wont even open vanilla spore without crashing instantly(origin will also say the game is still at "% installed"). It really confuses me as the mods I had installed before worked perfectly, both on my beefy pc(which is what I'm on right now that's experiencing all the errors) and my old laptop, which I'm not too sure could handle spore in general anymore as it's gotten very slow over the years. Anyways, here are the error messages I keep getting

Error 1:
I've looked at and tried many guides on how to fix this and one had worked. Only once though as I'm now constantly getting the error again.

Error 2
This one isn't too consistent and I've only seen it a couple times for the past few days I've been trying to fix this.

Error 3
Third error to show up, this is the one that keeps redirecting me to the site and the reason for this post. I haven't really been able to fins anything so hopefully with this post I can get some help.

Error 4
This one I have only come across once now, so I'm not too sure what to say about it.

Currently, I only have five mods that I'm trying to get working. Said mods are Dark Injection(which works on its own), Adventure Mega Music Mod part 1 and 2, Force Save(fixed version), and Project Rehatched. I would like to add the other mods I have downloaded but for now I would like to at least get these four working together. I'm really not sure what's causing this as all my stuff is completely up to date, I've uninstalled and reinstalled spore countless times, made sure my spore is properly patched to 1.5, and as mentioned earlier I tried getting origin spore to work however I'm only able to download Galactic Adventures alone and regular spore wont download, plus modding origin spore just isn't working at all. I really want to get back into heavily modded spore as the stuff I see on youtube has really inspired me and I wish to get back into learning and improving my modded creature making skills

(Adding images again at the bottom in case the url embeds don't work as this is my first post here hngh)
Attachments
mods.png
mods.png (8.74 KiB) Viewed 10273 times
Error 4
Error 4
error4.png (4.02 KiB) Viewed 10273 times
Error 3
Error 3
Error 2
Error 2
error2.png (8.32 KiB) Viewed 10273 times
Error 1
Error 1
thwokgaming
Hatchling
Hatchling

Thwokgaming

Unread post by thwokgaming »

hi i need help with an issue i wanted to open spore modapi launcher but it says that if i downloaded it from something like steam and gog games but i downloaded it from a youtube video but it never lets me open modapi launcher :cry:
GamingMasterAnthony
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by GamingMasterAnthony »

These are the error messages I'm getting whenever I try to open the game via the launcher. Only have the origin version installed

it works without mods or the launcher however so I know 100% that those error messages are from the launcher
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”